“Best Motel”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lamar
Crystal Beach, Texas, United States
“Best Motel”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This was my first trip to Lamar, Mo to visit family and they made it even more delightful by being so sweet, friendly and helpful!!! The breakfast is the best I've ever had and the raisin cinnamon biscuits are absolutely wonderful!! Also the rooms are nice and clean. They make you feel like you are staying with family! Thank you Motel8 Lamar, Mo for making my experience there one I will never forget and looking forward to staying there again next time I visit my family!!!!!!!

superhost, Owner at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you so much for staying at our Lamar Super 8 in Lamar, Mo. I appreciate your business very much and hope you are able to come and stay with us again soon. I also appreciate all your kind comments and am so glad you had a great stay. I take our guest reviews very seriously and us them to try to make everyone's stay as great as possible. Thank you so much for posting your review of our Lamar Super 8 on TripAdvisor. TripAdvisor is such a helpful site for travelers.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Dewey, Oklahoma
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We stay at a lot of hotels all over the country and the Super 8 in Lamar, Mo is our favorite place to stay. The staff goes out of their way to make sure you are taken care of. The rooms are very clean and you feel like you are staying with your favorite Aunt and Uncle. They are the model on how guest should be treated. Thanks guys looking forward to my next visit.

superhost, Owner at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you so much for staying at our Lamar Super 8 in Lamar, Mo. while in our area. We use our guest comments to make each guest's stay as great as it can be. I appreciate your business and your kind comments. Thank you for reviewing our property on TripAdvisor. I hope you are able to stay with us again soon.
Midland
Reviewed October 12, 2012

This is one of the best values anywhere!!! The staff is so friendly and dedicated to providing superior service it is hard to believe!!! be sure and get one of the cinnamon raisin biscuits for breakfast, they are especially good when right from the oven. Other hotel/motels would learn valuable lessons from these people. My wife especially liked the mums and fall decorations in the lobby. I expect this site to add on a wall for the awards they rightfully receive!!!!!!

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

superhost, Owner at Super 8 Lamar, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you so much for all your kind comments on TripAdvisor. TripAdvisor is such a great tool that aides fellow travelers in making wise lodging choices. I appreciate your business very much and hope to see you again soon when you are in our area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lamar
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Nevada
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nevada
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#3 of 7 in Pittsburg

Been to Super 8 Lamar? Share your experiences!