“Early Sunday breakfast”

Denny's
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Early Sunday breakfast”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Ate breakfast. Let's face it, Denny 's is a chain that offers low cost meals. I had eggs over easy, wheat toast, hash browns, a slice of ham and coffee. Although pretty middle of the road, I was full when I went out the door. My waitress was very pleasant. She came back to check on me several times and refill my coffee.

• Visited September 2013

Missouri, United States
“Mediocre restaurant”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I've been to this Denny's several times and it seems like it never changes. It always seems dirty. The staff is usually inattentive. The only reason we eat there is because it's on the way to another of our destinations. The food is usually ok, nothing spectacular, but not horrid.

• Visited July 2013