Labor Day Weekend 2012. Our weekend started out rainy but, that didn't stop the fun and activities. Port Arrowhead staff were prepared and ready for action. The food in the restaurant was very good. Our waiter was very attentive and cheerful.( I'm sorry I don't remember his name.)
Our rooms were very clean and fresh scented. Plenty of parking. and lots to do. Our grand children had a great time. We will be back next year and probably more weekends along the way! Thank you Port Arrowhead staff!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full Service resort with two outdoor pools, indoor pool, hot tub and miniature golf course. We have a lakeview restaurant and lounge for our adult guests. Wireless internet, microwaves and mini-fridges are complimentary in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your The Resort at Port Arrowhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Port Arrowhead Hotel Lake Ozark
- Hotel At Port Arrowhead
- Resort At Port Arrowhead
- The Resort At Port Arrowhead Lake Of The Ozarks, MO - Lake Ozark