New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Lake Ozark
Coatsburg, Il
“Great Family destination!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend 2012. Our weekend started out rainy but, that didn't stop the fun and activities. Port Arrowhead staff were prepared and ready for action. The food in the restaurant was very good. Our waiter was very attentive and cheerful.( I'm sorry I don't remember his name.)
Our rooms were very clean and fresh scented. Plenty of parking. and lots to do. Our grand children had a great time. We will be back next year and probably more weekends along the way! Thank you Port Arrowhead staff!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank MariaCalvin
John C, General Manager at The Resort at Port Arrowhead, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank you for the kind words about our Resort and for taking time to write such a nice review. We look forward to having you back in the near future and hope to see you again real soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
New Bloomfield, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I saw the reviews for this hotel which turned out to be more of a motel, and with the high ratings on Tripadvisor, I thought it would be a nice place to stay.
Needless to say, we stayed in room 259 which looked like a nursing home room and smelled like one also. The bathroom was set up for someone who needed to access the room by wheelchair which wasn't a bad thing necessarily but it didn't smell clean. It smelled like dirty diapers.
The room looked clean until I saw the sheets. They looked like they had already been slept in and not changed.
I woke up to a huge fight outside our door. Yes, the beer cans were still in front of the door when we left. I don't want to hear someone threatening to kill someone in front of our door in the middle of the night. We were awakened several times during the night by loud music or loud voices.
Needless to say, I won't be staying there again.
On the flip side, the room was fairly well decorated and the air conditioner was very cold. The tv worked very nicely.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
I am sorry about the issues you had with your room while staying at our Resort as we strive for 100% guest satisfaction. You were in fact booked into a handicap accessible room and I apologize for that as well. While I can’t be responsible for the actions of our guests staying here I wish I could have taken care of these issues while you were still staying with us rather than replying to a review after you have checked out. However, I do want to thank you for taking time to write a review about our Resort and for the nice things you did say about your room. If you could take time to call me I would appreciate it as I would like to discuss the issues you had with your room personally. Again, Thank You for taking time to write this review.

Travelers are raving about these Lake Ozark hotels

Belle, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

My wife and I enjoy coming here every chance we get!! Staff is frendly and there pools are awesome!! I have NEVER had a dirty room or any were have we seen a mess or and eye sore. love eating at the restaurant they have awesome food at good prices. The ONLY thing that i could even think was wrong about this place is there sign is tucked behind some trees so if your not paying attition you could miss there drive but that could also be driver error LOL. Again we LOVE this place

Room Tip: I have yet to find a bad room
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Bear-n-Sheshi
John C, General Manager at The Resort at Port Arrowhead, responded to this review, September 2, 2012
Thank you for your kind words about our Resort and for taking time to write a review. You are 100% correct about the tree that is blocking our sign and we hope to have that corrected later this month. We are waiting approval to trim the tree back because it actually is not on our property. We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to seeing you again real soon.
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

The place is conveniently located near the lake and major attractions and activities. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The restaurant has good food at reasonable prices. There are a few options for vegetarians, too. There are other eating joints located very close to the hotel, as well. Overall, a great place at a good affordable price!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank NNKSTL
John C, General Manager at The Resort at Port Arrowhead, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review about our Resort. We really appreciate the kind words and look forward to having you stay with us again. Our number one goal is guest satisfaction.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I have been getting away with my honey once a month at Port Arrowhead! The ameneties are all close, the resort is clean, the Restaurant has great food! The pools indoor and out are wonderful! The views from our room is breath taking! The rooms throughout the resort are very nicely decorated, not to mention the staff is very accomodating! We will keep going as long as they will have us!

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank Lollylaurie06
John C, General Manager at The Resort at Port Arrowhead, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words as our number one goal is customer service. We appreciate your continued patronage and look for forward to having you back in the very near future. Thank you so much for taking time to write a review.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

We stay a handful of times per year. Our rooms are always clean. Staff is friendly. Restaurant has great food and service. Pools are fabulous! I really can't say enough nice things about Port Arrowhead!

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank JodiNichols65109
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review about our Resort. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.
Jefferson City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Very nice resort. Staff is very accommodating and helpful. Sometimes I check in a little early and never have a problem. If my room isn't ready yet I just take a trip to the Outlet Mall and come back a bit later. My favorite place to get away and relax!

Have stayed there solo, with just my husband, with the whole family and even with friends.

Room Tip: I haven't had breakfast there, so I can't rate that.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Jodi N
Thank you for taking time to write a review about our Resort. We appreciate the nice things you said and look forward to having you back in the near future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lake Ozark
Lodge of Four Seasons
#2 of 14 in Lake Ozark
3.5 of 5 stars 943 reviews
Tan-Tar-A Resort, Golf Club, Marina & Indoor Waterpark

Been to The Resort at Port Arrowhead? Share your experiences!