“Great service”

Ranked #29 of 60 Restaurants in Lake Ozark
Kansas City
“Great service”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

The service was great. Food was typical of the Buffalo Wild Wings chain. Good location also. Easy to find right off the highway. We went during the week and it was not busy at all.

Visited July 2014

Sedalia, Missouri
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I took our two boys (6 and 4) here for lunch today and it was excellent! We ordered the pretzels for an appetizer and had the Honey BBQ, Jammin' Jalapeño and Honey mustard wings with onion rings for our meal! Everything was delicious! Upon request, they'll even bring tablets out for your children to keep them occupied! Our waitress was friendly, but I could tell was flustered. We had to wait a while to get refills, but it was lunch on a Saturday, so it's understandable. The manager came by a few times to make sure everything was good. We will definitely be going back!

Wellington, Nevada
“WAS ALRIGHT”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Visited the new Buffalo Wild wings night before last. The wings were good, the bartender friendly and helpful with the sauces, but really, for 16 wings, and 4 beers, our bill was $50 with tip. Probably not go back any time soon.

• Visited June 2014
Lawrence, Kansas
“First and Last Time”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I've never been to this chain, but if you like BWW I definitely would recommend you not go to this one. The manager was very nice when all was said and done, but the sub-par to terrible food the 7 of us all received and incapable waitress made it a mistake for us. One of our people suggest you save $14 on their gyro and just sprinkle oregano on a phone book and dip it in plaster. I love wings so I got a small order and asked to be a pest and get 6 different flavors to taste them. She brought out 6 different cups of sauce and charged me 60-cents each without saying anything. If you name your franchise, you'd think your wings are at least really good, if not better than at least Applebees, but they're small, dry, with no sauce cooked on so I don't understand how they and Hooters do business (well, I understand Hooters has the sexy waitress thing but their wings suck in my opinion). This poor waitress couldn't remember, couldn't keep the glasses full; anything she would bring for the group she'd plop in front of someone for them to pass it out - her idea of family style? I don't mean to rant but you should know what you're heading in for at this new property. Try J.B. Hooks for a great inexpensive lunch and great view of the Lake, or Bentley's or Blue Heron for high end, or Beaver's at the Dam for good food at a good value and great views.

• Visited May 2014