JB Hook's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
JB Hook's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 63 Restaurants in Lake Ozark
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: "Hooks" as it is affectionately known, and it's friendly staff, strive to make our valued locals feel at home and our tourists feel like locals! We specialize in Steaks, Seafood and offer Happy Hour deals that can't be beat. Our dining room overlooks a panoramic view of the main channel of the Lake, and offers a relaxing atmosphere to add to your dining experience. Come by and see us!
Reviewed June 13, 2014

We had some wonderful fresh sea food at a lovely place overlooking the lake. The service (Natasha) was superb. For once we were not rushed like you are in most places in the USA so we really enjoyed the food, the ambiance and the service. Would highly recommend this.

Keith S, General Manager at JB Hook's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Thank you for your business folks!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,219)

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Best experience I've ever had at a restaurant hands down. Our server Rick Hill was literally the best server I've ever seen in action. I don't know how many tables he had but i know that I've never had a server that didn't have much time to spend at the table but everytime he stopped by he had me and my friends laughing the whole time and we noticed it was the same at his other tables too, knew every answer to all the questions we had on the menu without blinking an eye in further detail than we even requested. We thought he might have been exaggerating on how good everything was but he was right on everything he recommended. The grouper supreme was amazing and everyone else LOVED their meals also. I've never been to a restaurant this high class with this kind of view (we sat on the patio) that the server seemed so sincere and down to earth and actually cared whether we enjoyed ourselves or not, I'm recommending JB Hooks and Rick Hill to all of my friends that love the lake as much as i do and enjoy a good time out. Thank You Rick for the memories and we'll see you soon :). (by the way he's pretty easy on the eyes too lol)

1  Thank Mary Y

Reviewed June 12, 2014

As I have stated before this Happy Hour (3-8 pm) is the best value for good food at the lake. Also, our servers, Dana, Michael, and Natasha were all outstanding for the multiple times we visited. If we lived in the area this would definitely be a weekly stop. We tried various appetizers on the special menu which everyone was very good, especially the grouper sliders. There was nothing bad that we would not order again. Can't wait to visit the lake again to enjoy this food.

Between the deals, service, food & view. Hands down the Best Happy Hour at the Lake! Thank you for your business folks!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

We had dinner on Monday June 9, 2014. I called to make reservations and spoke to Keith Skinner ( General Manager). From the moment he took my reservation, to the last bite of food, our dining experience was excellent. The staff was on top of every detail and Mr.Skinner personally checked on us numerous times. Our food was perfect!! I regret that I don't remember our servers name, but she was on her "A" game. I highly recommend this restaurant for their food and service. Thanks for a wonderful evening........ Toni P.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Natasha did a great job getting us lunch and taking care of is.
It was a miserable day weather wise , but the food and service improved the day.

Keith S, General Manager at JB Hook's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014