“Authentic Thai cuisine”

Nok's wok n roll Thai restaurant
Ranked #10 of 62 Restaurants in Lake Ozark
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We had a nice dinner here. The Beef Basil was good. The dishes can all be made with five levels of spiciness. When I tried to order the Nok's Fried Rice as zero spicy, they were nice enough to let me know it would be spicier (It's one of their special dishes) and so I followed their recommendation of Pad Thai - very good. Simple, bare atmosphere but first-rate food.

1  Thank 978MaryW
There are newer reviews for Nok's wok n roll Thai restaurant

Reviewed September 8, 2013

The Pad Thai at this restaurant is without a doubt the best I have ever experienced! I like the one with chicken and my twin sister likes the one with shrimp. I'm sure they are both great. I look forward to my next getaway in that region. Don't miss this if you visit the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had lunch at Wok and Roll Labor Day weekend.
I ordered the Green Curry with Chicken, my husband had the Special Fried Rice. I asked for my Green Curry "medium hot", but it was waaay too spicy for me. My mistake!! Long story short, my husband loves spicy so we traded. He actually said he wouldn't want it any spicier. (He likes much spicier than I can take) We both had the Spring Roll appetizer, which were wonderful! Both entrees were very good, service was great. We were glad to find this little gem.

1  Thank travlncheryl10
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Four of us had lunch here today, and all were quite happy! Excellent choices; food cooked individually to our order; excellent and knowledgable service.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

First of all, i can't imagine Wok N Roll not being licensed. As a Lake Ozark contractor, we do work on these buildings and restaurants and Lake Ozark inspectors are some of the hardest we've dealt with. NickmBedford should have seen Wok N Roll before they remodeled, lol, it was originally a three table whole in the wall. As any good foodie knows, these are the best places. All of the greenery you see in pots around the outside are going into your dish. That's right, they grow their own herbs that they use in house. Everything is a little spicy here, but if you eat Thai food, you know that. Ok, the potstickers and rice aren't spicy. My favorite is Tom Yong Gong soup. Its perfection in a bowl, it is what I go get when I need comfort food, it dissolves a bad day. Fried rice is the best ever. Pad Thai, and all curries are great. I am still eating my way through the menu, when I can get past ordering Tom Yong Gong!

2  Thank woodpest