“Great Customer Service”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2014

My husband and I recently ate at The crabshack it seemed pretty busy and while we were waiting i overheard a problem at the table behind us the very new very ne rvous server seemed beside herself at her mistake but a young man who i later found out was the manager came over and very calmly addressed the problem promptly and professionally even though the people were very confrontational.He definetely kept the morale up with the staff and the table seemed to leave happy too I have heard some negative things but i was impressed with the managment and staff. The food was excellent and service with a smile under pressure Great job Crabshack Your Managment is an asset to your company.

3  Thank spunky420

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

There are two listings for this restaurant. The other listing has many more reviews. Poor service. Average food. Overpriced.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

We placed our order and never saw our waitress again. We were finally able to flag down the hostess who brought our appetizer after 20-30 minutes. Another waitress brought our food but realized we didn't get our soup and offered us free dessert instead. She never came back. We finally asked to see the manager who never came. We finally got someone to just bring the bill and we left. Shrimp appetizer good but salty. Fried shrimp greasy and no shrimp flavor, only 6 in a full order. Asparagus over cooked and salty. Cod did not have much taste. Garlic mash was good. They need help improving their product and their process. Everyone around us was upset about service and payment. Manager too busy doing something to come talk to anyone but staff just kept saying he was coming.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We have eaten here a couple of times and the food is good. Prices are reasonable too. Our service was good. Would have had a better experience if the unruly customers in there were not so out of control. I guess that can happen anywhere, though, when your at the lake.

1  Thank Vicky H
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I'm not a chain person. I really like the Crab Shack. The fish taco, I just can't not have it! My friend is the same way with the crab (or is it Lobster, either way you can't go wrong) ravioli. And Shiner Bock on tap? We have always had great service.

1  Thank Debbilou2014