“Beautiful, unique atmosphere!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Savannah Grille - CLOSED

Savannah Grille
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Harrison, Arkansas
“Beautiful, unique atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

Very enjoyable dinner. The view is fantastic and the service was first rate. We had the lobster bisque (very good) and the soup of the day - a chicken dumpling that was unusual and tasty. All of the menu items sounded good, but we went items off the daily specials - swordfish and chicken with gnocchi and both were delicious and beautifully presented. And we were really taken with the atmosphere - understated and cozy but elegant.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank 978MaryW

springfield, mo.
“Never Again!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

A 3 hour Meal! Arrived at 7:30. Nice table with cloth table cloth. Waitress apologed upon greeting us and told us she just got a 50 top downstairs! Should of left but we stayed and regretted it. Waited 1 1/2 hours for our salad. The cocktail service was great and the baseball game was pretty good. Finally the food arrived about 10:00 pm. And was cold. Did not wait for dessert! Should have left at Hello!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank chefeMark
Eldon, Missouri
“A Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

I was worried. My gluten allergy had me extremely sick the day and a half before so I was worried about eating out again. Our waitress told us that normally I could talk to the chef except he was very busy with a party of 20 for an 8-course dinner. However, he came out to talk to me anyway. What a charming person! He understood my issues and told me what I could order, then assured me he would oversee the cooking of the food for my order. My cousins and husband and I received excellent service and amazing food. We ordered the rabbit, steaks and quail. Everything was superb and done to perfection with an appealing presentation. The atmosphere is excellent with a gorgeous view. This is fine dining. Chef Sills has a deep passion for fine, fresh food. What a wonderful experience!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank nanadel
Goleta, California
“Great view and nice meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

This was a lovely restaurant overlooking the lake. The lobster bisque was AMAZING and the cornbread muffins with andouille were so tasty. We ordered the cheese plate and it was one of the best I've ever had. My mahi mahi was good and my husband enjoyed his rabbit, but neither were as outstanding as the other two items mentioned. We would come back again to try the shrimp and grits. The staff was very helpful and the atmosphere was elegant yet relaxed.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Valerie K
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent dinner!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed everything at this restaurant. The meal was absolutely fantastic. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, the atmosphere was beautiful, and it was a great experience. We had the fried green tomatoes for appetizer, which were not just plain fried tomatoes. They were topped with peppers and delicately seasoned with fresh herbs. The main course was a tender pork chop for my husband and a strip steak for myself that melted in your mouth, it was so tender and perfectly done with a wonderful sauce. Dessert was Maple glazed bacon ice cream, which was delicious. It sounded interesting enough for my husband, who only has chocolate, to give it a try and he was sold. The chef came out at the end of the evening to be sure everything was made to satisfaction and was a very pleasant young man professionally trained in Charleston, SC. We wish him much success. This was by far the best restaurant we went to in the area.

Visited September 2013