“Wonderful outdoor patio-great service”
Review of Savannah Grille - CLOSED

Savannah Grille
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is a little more pricey than the casual restaurants I the area but well with it. A nice variety in the menu large wine and beer list.

1  Thank Jenny W

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food-much made by owners. Head cheese is unique and delicious-made with peppers. Some of pickled veggies too vinegary. Rabbit and ribeye outstanding. Let the cooks do the cooking and get professional servers in.

2  Thank travellingexpat_12
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were looking for a place to order breakfast without a buffet/endless breakfast menu and we found it at the Savannah Grill. The omlets were fresh and not gigantic - filled with farm fresh veggies. The side of grits was delicious - light & fluffy. Coffee was freshly brewed and our waitress was very knowledgeable about the menu and made wonderful recommendations. View of the lake is specatcular. Want to stop by again for glass of wine and meat & cheese tray!

1  Thank lgomaha
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We tried Savannah Grille based upon Trip Advisor reviews. It wasn't rated #1, but it was very close to the top. We were intrigued by the mention of the "farm-to-table" concept and we wanted to try it. OMG! This was probably the best meal I've ever eaten. Can't understand how it's not #1 on Trip Advisor's list. I ate everything they put in front of me and wanted to lick the plate. The amuse-bouche was simple and tasty. The crab soup was so flavorful I could have eaten two bowls instead of a cup. There were muffins with sausage in it with some flavored butter. Yum!! The tomahawk ribeye was so tender and my dog will enjoy that huge bone for days. Couldn't believe carrots could be so interesting. And don't get me started on the dessert. While eating the ginger-apricot cheesecake, I was sure I had died and gone to heaven, or at least I was slipping into a food coma. The meal was pricey but worth every cent and more. Whenever we go to the Lake of the Ozarks, we will eat at Savannah Grille, and you should too.

2  Thank Susan K
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The more sophisticated your taste, the more you will like this place. The more you want to support local suppliers, the more you will like this place. The more you cling to your meat-n-potatoes diet, the less you will like this place.

There comes a time when the people who either live at or visit Lake of the Ozarks have advanced the culture to the point where a Savannah Grille can be viable and a corncob pipe shop goes bankrupt. I hope that point in time has been reached, but I have my doubts.

2  Thank UpperValleyPark