“All fun!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Food was alright, nothing to brag about. But this is a popular place for a good time! Location is great. The pool and beach volleyball area was a ton of fun!! I will def go again even tho the food is average.

1  Thank AleciaEd
There are newer reviews for Shady Gators

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Our family visited Shady Gators and Lazy Gators on a recent trip to Lake of the Ozarks. Our kids are in their early 20's and chose the places for us to visit on the lake while boating for a few days over the weekend. Of course they choose Shady Gators!

The place is wild and crazy fun! We went during the day on a weekend and the place was packed. I ordered a Pheuben, which was a Philly-Reuben combination and it was very good. My husband ordered a Brazilian Sizzle Wrap and said it was delicious. My daughter had the Crawfish Chardonnel and said it was amazing. We returned the next day and visited Lazy Gators for drinks and they were very good as well.

You can't miss this place if you're boating on Lake of the Ozarks!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

For "Bar food" it is very over priced. I do expect this at the lake, but it could be just a little bit better. As for the drinks, they are over priced. I could go across the cove to Horny Toad and save a dollar or 2 on my drinks. May only be a couple dollars, but it adds up to me tipping out the bartenders better.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

My family and a few friends decided to eat dinner at the Shady Gator in the Lake of the Ozarks. We found the restaurant to be disappointing at best. First, we went there with the intention of eating and using their swimming. We found out there was a five dollar cover charge per person to use the pool. Since there were seven of us, we didn't feel like paying $35.00 to swim for a half hour or so, especially when other places such as the Poop Deck offer their pool free of charge. Next came the food. For $11.00 to $13.00 burgers we expected something pretty tasty. We were definitely disappointed. Though they weren't bad, they were certainly not exceptional and definitely not worth the price. Again, other local places have burgers that are better and cost less. It is not a restaurant I would recommend and we will not go back.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I can't remember a single trip to the Ozarks where Shady Gators wasn't on the agenda. They serve good food and attract quite the crowd at night. It can take awhile to get a drink so order double!