“My favorite restaurant at the lake”
Review of Lil Rizzo's

Lil Rizzo's
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Lake Ozark
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The truth is, you can get pizza and pasta lots of places these days. We know that, that’s why our mission is to become your favorite restaurant! So how do we do that? With Gourmet Pizza, Pasta, World Famous House Salad and legendary service! The atmosphere is unpretentious, fun and “Lake Casual” so please, don’t violate our dress code. And oh by the way, Gourmet refers to our fresh ingredients, secret hand-crafted recipes and the love we put into every dish, not the price… Our pizza is thin crust with dough made from scratch. (Hand-tossed available at the Osage Beach location) Only the finest meats, cheeses and freshest vegetables adorn the top. Since most of the pasta recipes originate from “The Hill” area of St. Louis you can expect to find many regional favorites like, Toasted Ravioli, Baked Mostaccioli, Cannelloni con Bianco and Lasagna as well as several house specialty pastas. But, if there is one stand-out item on the menu it has to be the House Salad. Cold, crisp and fresh, a blend of Iceberg and Romaine lettuce, diced red peppers, green onions and provel cheese tossed in a red wine vinegar based creamy Italian dressing and sprinkled with parmesan cheese. Enjoy outside dining with a beautiful view of the lake at the Lake Ozark location, only 2 miles west of Bagnell Dam Blvd., on Horseshoe Bend Pkwy., or enjoy the Big Game at the Osage Beach location across the street from Dierberg’s at the west entrance to the Outlet Mall. Happy Hour is Monday through Friday, 3-6 p.m., with great drink specials and half price appetizers.
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Always busy and always worth the wait. I have eaten here maybe a dozen times and have never been disappointed. I have had several of their pasta dishes as well as eating pizza there and getting carry out. While they are generally pretty busy, the wait for a table rarely takes more than 30 minutes. That gives you plenty of time to enjoy a drink or two from the bar. Weather permitting I love to eat on the deck overlooking the lake. Do yourself a favor and give Lil Rizzo's a try. You won't be sorry.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I came here for dinner recently. I was seated promptly. My waitress took my drink order and food order very quickly. There was a lot of people at the restaurant eating and drinking, so I was extremely pleased with the service. My food arrived in a timely manner and was excellent tasting. The waitress brought drink refills when needed.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Just a good place to grab some good pizza or pasta! Don't expect it to be fast on a summer weekend because you will have to wait.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Alfredo sauce (Bianca) on the canneloni was cream gravy not beschamel. Would have been great on chicken fried steak or biscuits.
Everything tasted okay, but not exciting.
Great lake view on the deck! Fairly comfortable plastic chairs.

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

First and foremost the staff here is very friendly, helpful and attentive. The view of the lake is great. But my Chicago palate was less than impressed by the sausage pizza here. It didn't taste bad at all, mind you, but I've tasted some really awesome pizzas over the past 53 years and this wasn't one of them. Maybe try this place for yourself and see what you think.