“Fantastic experience!”

Paradise Parasail Inc.
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Lake Ozark
More attraction details
Owner description: Paradise Parasail has been providing family fun on Lake Ozark for over 33 years! We have time-proven experience and safety you can trust. Our experienced USCG captains will give you the safest and most adventurous flight on vessels that speed along miles of shoreline. After harnessing adventure-takers into the smiley face chute, the wind naturally hoists riders aloft while the 600 foot line sails up above the water. Once capturing the astonishing views, you will have the option to take pleasure in a variety of free fall dips. Select a relaxing dip that just allows your toes to touch the water or a thrilling free fall that gets you soaked. When you are visiting Lake of the Ozarks, we guarantee the best ride anywhere. So make sure it's Paradise Parasail!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We went for my daughter's 13th birthday and took the 4-mile, double dip with photos and video. The boat captains were friendly and helpful, equipment looked to be in excellent to new shape and who wouldn't want to soar under that happy face? We enjoyed ourselves more than I could have believed. The photos turned out well as did the video. The girls enjoyed it so much that we will be letting them do it again tomorrow.

2  Thank Stephanie P
neiln783, Owner at Paradise Parasail Inc., responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

I am so glad that we were able to be a part of your daughter's 13th birthday memories. Thanks for sharing about your experience with Paradise Parasail. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Captain Neil

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I took my 6yr old parasailing for the first time and in her words "It was awesome"!!! Captain Corey and Captain Chase made the experience even better - lots of fun and good with the kids. Corey did a great job at explaining what to do and not do - Safety first! Impressed with quality of equipment used. I'll definitely be back!

neiln783, Owner at Paradise Parasail Inc., responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

I really appreciate you sharing your experience. "It was Awesome" is a great way to describe the parasail flight. We hope to see you again soon. Captain Neil

Reviewed July 9, 2013

It was a really cool experience and the guides were a lot of fun. I was also very impressed with the quality of the equipment, the attention to safety and the discipline that ensured a safe as well as exciting experience.

neiln783, Owner at Paradise Parasail Inc., responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to review! I appreciate your positive feedback. Captain Neil

Reviewed April 11, 2013

This is by far one of the coolest things to do at the lake!! We took my grandma for her 84th birthday and we all had an amazing time!

1  Thank DanielleH516
Reviewed August 13, 2012

A few of us went to the Lake to do parasailing that we got on Groupon. It was so calming in the air and quite a thrill to be up there seeing everything that was going on over the weekend. I was a little worried about the being pulled back down to the boat part, but it wasn't bad at all. :) The reasoning for the "Very Good" rating is due to the lack of organization at the office/check in counter. We had reserved a spot, but then had to wait 45 minutes to get on the boat. So there really wasn't a need to reserve a spot. But all in all, it was a good time.

neiln783, Owner at Paradise Parasail Inc., responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

I am so glad to hear that your parasail trip was both calm and thrilling! Those are just the kind of words we use to describe the adventures we offer. I completely understand your frustration with not getting out at your reservation time. There are many factors that can put us behind schedule, mainly weather delays, or sometimes an increase or decrease in winds causes us to move at a slower pace then originally planned. But most importantly our delays are all to protect the safety of our customers and staff. Rest assured that reservations do take presedence over walk-up customers. Thanks for your review and we look forward to seeing you next time your at the lake!

Captain Neil