Weve visited this hotel 3 times now. I guess it says something that we keep coming back- but next visit to the lake we may change where we stay. The hotel itself is indeed dated, but the rooms are very generously sized for the price. We wish they had updated fixtures & technology. We have stayed in a jr. Suite each time and they are spacious. Not the most comfortable bed, but definitely not the worst I've slept on. The bathroom did have some water damage on the ceiling. I will say their curtains truly do block out any sunlight (great if you want to sleep in!) There is an indoor pool and hot tub (& outdoor pool), we did not use either this time. The location is pretty nice. Close to shopping and restaurants, but not so close it's noisy. Overall it is really a good value for your money, we just wish it was a little more up to date.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed due to renovation. It will reopen in late 2017. Large rooms, onsite Spa and Restaurant, indoor & outdoor pools, and gorgeous scenic views. Just minutes from several state parks, beaches and local attractions. We are the ideal venue for your Lake of the Ozarks business meeting, wedding, banquet or special event. Our skilled staff of professional event planners will make it an event to remember! We can host small groups or groups as large as 1,000! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Country Club Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Club Hotel And Spa
- Country Club Hotel Lake Ozark
- Country Hotel Lake Ozark
- Country Club Hotel & Spa Lake Of The Ozarks, MO - Lake Ozark