Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Lake Ozark
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I purchased a discounted 2 night stay for this hotel and was pleasantly surprised when we arrived. The hotel itself is dated but the owners do a great job of keeping it maintained. The first impression of the hotel by the outside is somewhat depressing...there was an attached Denny's restaurant that was closed down and shared the same sign. The sign and the restaurant were empty and made the whole hotel look run down...but's not and it is not their fault. I hope they find another restaurant to go there it would have been nice to have something in the same building.

I would stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank matteson18

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Checked in as a business traveler. Asked about wi fi to make sure that I had a room with a decent connection. However, I had to switch rooms to get it. No elevator to easily get items from the second floor room to the first floor room and no offer was made to help. Walking with arms full of things on the way to the second room and realize that the hallway carpet is soaking wet.

Mentioned the carpet to the front desk and they said that the ice machine leaks when it is turned on. Told her the machine was still on and she just said, "I know." She was nice and it wasn't that big of a deal, but they clearly are not that worried about mold...which was clear when I got to the second room. It was musty and moldy smelling.

The girl at the front was so nice though. I asked her to help me get a room at my next destination and she offered to let me use her personal AAA discount :)

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2014

There was a group of young people in the room next to me and I had to phone 4 times to complain about the noise to the management. The 3rd time I phoned I was informed that the noisy group had their last warning and that the police would be called if they do not calm down. Well they did not calm down and I had to phone for a 4th time. No police and although the group calmed down a bit they were still banging the doors and running in the passage. This kept going till after midnight. But by then I was just so fed up with the management I did not bother to phone again. To me that is just plan poor management. Some of the young people looked under age and they were so drunk you could smell the liquor in the passage. Never again will I book in that hotel.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2014

This is an older hotel but it has been updated. When you walk in, the hallways look dated and your first impression makes you wonder if you did the right thing. But the rooms are updated and very clean. The front desk is very friendly. The breakfast bar could be slightly improved. The sausage gravy was funky, must have been the sausage. We couldn't decide if the gravy was made with water instead of milk, if the sausage was very cheap or what, but we threw ours out. The eggs were fine, just dry from sitting. Only cereal was a bran, maybe raisin bran and froot loops. Would have preferred a more popular, rice krispies or Cheerios or Frosted Flakes but you can't please everyone. Next time we will probably eat out for breakfast, we left hungry and only ate some toast and juice. Quality Inns are a little down the line on the Choice Hotel chain. We usuallystay at Comforts. But this was closer this time than the Comfort, for our reason to be in the area. I would definately stay again and it is a little cheaper than the Comfort.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The signage outside looks sketchy, but this is a good, clean, comfortable alternative to the many shoddy or overpriced stays at the Lake. Sometimes Quality Inns are quite the opposite, but this place is a good value. Staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Bed was good on comfortable, pillows are tiny but plentiful (4 per bed), big rooms, nice outdoor pool. Was a couple of late-night party groups there but all quiet in the room. Didn't eat breakfast, but wish the coffee was something heartier than Folgers.

Room Tip: Ask where the partiers are if you want to make friends, or where the families are if you want quiet...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Steve O
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have nothing to put here.
I am just trying to complete this survey. This seems to be a flaw with this survey. It will not let me out of this review without typing something here. This seems odd to me that this review must be at least 200 characters long.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank I Don's Want To... I
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Extremely friendly desk personnel, maids and notably Michelle the manager.

The hotel is perfectly located for the Bagnel dam area. The hotel is spotless, laid out perfectly and the pool and hot tub are awesome!

I had one small issue and Michelle the manager personally assured me that it is been investigated and corrective action was taken. I appreciate her involvement and sincerity.

I was not looking for any renumeration I just wanted to make sure that she was aware of the small problem. She more than compensated for the issue.

It's no wonder this hotel is successful and I wish them continued success! The next time I come to the Lake Ozark area I will definitely stay at this Quality Inn-Michelle and the staff definitely but the quality in this hotel!!!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
#12 of 14 in Osage Beach
The Lodge at Port Arrowhead
The Lodge at Port Arrowhead
#3 of 12 in Lake Ozark

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!