“Great choice!!”

Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Lake Ozark
Alton, Illinois
“Great choice!!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We just got back from a 4 day getaway and stayed here. The staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel was very clean and comfortable. The rooms had plenty of space even with 2 beds, fridge, desk and chair. I'm pretty picky about the comfort of a hotel bed and I slept like a baby all 4 nights. I highly recommend this hotel, especially at $50/nt.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Joplin, Missouri
Reviewed June 12, 2012

We stayed one night. The front desk lady was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. My only complaint was that the sink was in the bathroom. It's much more convenient for the sink to be on the outside of the bathroom, especially since their were 3 of us sharing the room. When we checked out in the morning, the manager asked how our stay was and was very friendly. Our free breakfast was at the attached Denny's, which was much better than a typical hotel breakfast!

While we were there, we walked around the hotel to strech our legs after our drive. There is an indoor pool and an outdoor pool and both looked nice.

This isn't a 4 or 5 star hotel, but that's ok. They aren't all supposed to be. This was a nice hotel for its class.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Trisha R
Lake Of The Ozarks
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Last minute trip got me their last room, which was a smoking room with a king bed. It actually didn't smell too bad. The bed was comfy and I'm picky about motel beds! The room was very spacious even with a table/two chairs, desk, chair with ottoman, armoir and the king bed all inside it and it was clean. There was a small balcony (on second floor) with two chairs and table to enjoy. The bathroom was small and didn't have much for vanity space, but I managed. The motel is huge and spread out, it took me about a minute to walk to the where they have free coffee from my room. Good thing I brought my big mug! The front desk was busy, but then again, they were booked solid too. I didn't use my breakfast voucher for Denny's, but I hear it's a good deal.

Room Tip: If you have difficulty walking or are a respiratory or cardiac patient, request a room close to the...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
cadet
Reviewed November 7, 2011

My daughter and I stayed here after a long day of shopping at the nearby outlet mall. The room was very clean. Everything worked as it should. It was one of the quietest hotels I have ever stayed in. One review said the carpet needed to be replaced, but ours looked new and no stains. The beds were great. Small bathroom but very clean. My daughter said that was the fastest check-in that she ever witnessed. I used my Choice Rewards points for the free stay. The hotel gives you a coupon to eat at the Denny's which is attached to the hotel. There is a new Kohl's and CVS Pharmacy being built across the street (Hwy. 54). Can't wait to go back next year. It has become an annual ritual with us.

Room Tip: If you are not familiar with the area, ask the locals how to get around or find a map.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed July 23, 2011

Booked this trip through Hotwire's unpublished hotel name program with the promise of a three star hotel. Hotel was not three star quality. I contacted Hotwire, and their agent informed me that three star rating quality varies among companies. If this hotel is Hotwire's three star quality, then I will not book a three star hotel from Hotwire again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Jill1234_11

Travelers are raving about these Lake Ozark hotels

marionville mo
Reviewed July 20, 2011

very nice hotel i used my points and was very happy with the room that i was put in. we was travleing for fun young couple so we injoyed the 2nd floor. loved the in and out door pools and the breakfast next door at dennys

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tammyormsby
Reviewed August 14, 2010

Customer service at check in went okay...it was very busy and the gentleman continued to say he was sorry for delay...that was truly not a problem. The price is some what over the top just because of location near the lake. We recently stayed in Colorado near Denver and Springhill Inn & Suites by Marriott cost less than this hotel. Feel that this was no doubt once a super hotel but think they need to redo the carpets. I agree with one comment that the shower (although felt heavenly after the high temperatures we had during the day) pressure was low. We were on the second floor. There was NO problem with the a/c...kept the room very cool. Bed was comfortable and large selection of pillows. For the price of the room thought the breakfast could have been better. Pool looked like could use some cleaning but we did not intend to swim. No one had wiped down the chairs out by the pool after the rain the night before but we took towel from room and did ourselves. Coffee was VERY good and hot. That gets an A+. Think if I were to stay in the area again I would choose another hotel only because the price seemed high for quality. If others were not available I would stay here though again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
#12 of 15 in Osage Beach
Lodge of  Four Seasons
Lodge of Four Seasons
#2 of 13 in Lake Ozark

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!