“Good Place to Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Lake Ozark
cadet
“Good Place to Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

My daughter and I stayed here after a long day of shopping at the nearby outlet mall. The room was very clean. Everything worked as it should. It was one of the quietest hotels I have ever stayed in. One review said the carpet needed to be replaced, but ours looked new and no stains. The beds were great. Small bathroom but very clean. My daughter said that was the fastest check-in that she ever witnessed. I used my Choice Rewards points for the free stay. The hotel gives you a coupon to eat at the Denny's which is attached to the hotel. There is a new Kohl's and CVS Pharmacy being built across the street (Hwy. 54). Can't wait to go back next year. It has become an annual ritual with us.

Room Tip: If you are not familiar with the area, ask the locals how to get around or find a map.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Springfield, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

Booked this trip through Hotwire's unpublished hotel name program with the promise of a three star hotel. Hotel was not three star quality. I contacted Hotwire, and their agent informed me that three star rating quality varies among companies. If this hotel is Hotwire's three star quality, then I will not book a three star hotel from Hotwire again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Jill1234_11
marionville mo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

very nice hotel i used my points and was very happy with the room that i was put in. we was travleing for fun young couple so we injoyed the 2nd floor. loved the in and out door pools and the breakfast next door at dennys

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tammyormsby
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2010

Customer service at check in went okay...it was very busy and the gentleman continued to say he was sorry for delay...that was truly not a problem. The price is some what over the top just because of location near the lake. We recently stayed in Colorado near Denver and Springhill Inn & Suites by Marriott cost less than this hotel. Feel that this was no doubt once a super hotel but think they need to redo the carpets. I agree with one comment that the shower (although felt heavenly after the high temperatures we had during the day) pressure was low. We were on the second floor. There was NO problem with the a/c...kept the room very cool. Bed was comfortable and large selection of pillows. For the price of the room thought the breakfast could have been better. Pool looked like could use some cleaning but we did not intend to swim. No one had wiped down the chairs out by the pool after the rain the night before but we took towel from room and did ourselves. Coffee was VERY good and hot. That gets an A+. Think if I were to stay in the area again I would choose another hotel only because the price seemed high for quality. If others were not available I would stay here though again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2010

I was wanting a room on July 10th. It was about 8 pm, and I didn't have a reservation. Charlie at the front desk was WONDERFUL! I was drop dead tired, and they were all booked up. He called 3-4 places, to see if any rooms were available, as there was a car show that weekend, and most places were full. He found me a place, and reserved a room till I got there. I can't thank him enough, and I hope his employers know what a great employee he is!!! Charlie. I have stayed at this Baymont Inn before, and was very satisfied with their rooms, and staff.

Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2010

I would NOT stay there again!!!! After checking in there was NO INTERNET ACCESS, like I had read on the web site before we came. There was NO working ice machine on our floor. I had a toddler with me and there was awful stains on the carpet. The smell was bad in the room. The A/C did not keep the room cool. The women who was working the cont. breakfast was rude and closing it down before 9:00 a.m. so my kids were rudely told YOU NEED TO HURRY UP AND GET WHAT YOU WANT NOW! I am so glad we moved on the the HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS at Osage Beach!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank ckmaria
Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2009

This hotel has went downhill since we stayed last year.
The carpet was so dirty that it left my socks dirty.
The shower was a joke. It only worked on one setting and that had very weak water pressure. It made a horrible noise when I turned it on and I had to wiggle the shower head to make it stop. The shower curtain had dried soap and unknown substances on it.
Breakfast has never been their strongpoint. Only tried it one morning. Very limited selection. There was several families eating when breakfast hours were ending. The hotel employee came out and just dumped everything in the trash without acknowledging or asking if any one would like more.

The good is the excellent location close to Osage Beach and the lake.
The beds were comfy and the pillows were awesome.
They have plenty of parking with several entrances.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Lodge of Four Seasons
#2 of 13 in Lake Ozark
3.5 of 5 stars 911 reviews
Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!