“Great breakfast, service and view....”

H. Toad's Bar & Grill
Ranked #9 of 63 Restaurants in Lake Ozark
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: H. Toad’s Bar & Grill is a casual fun place where you will usually find live entertainment on the indoor stage and always a wide variety of food choices. If you’re looking for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, either by boat or by car, this waterfront hot spot is a mainstay at the Lake of the Ozarks. Open year round, H. Toad’s also extends room service to guests at the Camden on the Lake Resort.
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Great breakfast! I needed to get som eowrk done and Michelle got me situated! The view made the work easier and Michelle made it all possible. My new favorite spot at the lake....

1  Thank Howard R

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Had breakfast for my birthday and Michelle waited on us, the food was awesome and so was the service....

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Really, the adjacent hotel is nice enough that with a little effort the food at Toad's could be improved. Service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I kept seeing the ads in the tour books touting this as one of the top places for food, but I think it was over rated. My grilled shrimp salad was tasty, but I was underwhelmed by being given only 3 shrimp for a dinner-entre salad. The restaurant caters to a younger crowd, so I won't dock them for the atmosphere since I wasn't the target audience. However, based on the food, I would recommend looking elsewhere.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Our breakfast waitress, Michelle, was very helpful and friendly. She gave us a ton of printed info about real estate in the area, which we had inquired about.

It was our first visit to this part of the world. We really enjoyed it.

One of the best omelets I've ever had!