“Great Fudge!!”
Review of Lake's Fudge Shop - CLOSED

Lake's Fudge Shop
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Carl is always a pleasure to visit with and his fudge is the best! Our friends and family always ask us to bring it back with us! One place not to be missed at the lake!

Reviewed October 8, 2011

Carl is the nicest owner and best fudge maker I have ever encountered. Fudge is my ultimate favorite sweet and I have tried it across the country, and when I tried this fudge, I was blown away. It is so addicting and absolutely nothing compares.

Reviewed October 20, 2010

I haven't been to the Ozarks for probably 20 years. I went this past weekend to visit my partners family and boy do they know the area. I don't think anyone else compares to Lake Fudge, the other reviews are spot on. It is a simple storefront where Mr. Lake makes the fudge fresh every day. No bells or whistles here, just fantastic fudge and service. Great quality, unurpassed flavor and don't miss the opportunity for Mr. Lake to tell you some tales. What a great place to visit!

1  Thank bonnie c
Reviewed July 22, 2010

Once you have been in to Lakes Fudge shop you will not only fall in love with the fudge but Mr. Lake himself! He works the shop everyday and makes the fuge right there while you watch. He is a sweetheart and has been around the Lake since i have been coming to it for over 20 years. Try one of his massive pecan clusters, you will be hooked. Keep it up Mr. Lake, your the best!

3  Thank Cind1347
Reviewed July 14, 2010

Fudge quality is unsurpassed. Freshness is evident. There are several different varieties of fudge made on site. All are worth trying.

Lake Fudge is located in what was once the most active area of the Bagnall Dam area. Now, it is about the only place still open. The reason they remain open is because their quality exceeds that of anyone else, so people go out of their way to go there.

It's not far out of the way so I recommend it strongly as worth a side trip. It is located about a hundred yards above Bagnall Dam on the north side of Business 54.

Please note that Lake Fudge is a place where fudge is made rather than a restaurant. I presume it is included with the restaurants because food is the closest category to what they sell.

2  Thank DRPKansasCity