“Great night out with the family!”

Bentley's Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #7 of 62 Restaurants in Lake Ozark
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Been to the lake many times and never been here until now and I wish I would have. It was great from the service to the atmosphere, to the food! I had the Osso Buco and it was to die for! Would highly recommend for a night out if your looking to splurge a little.

There are newer reviews for Bentley's Restaurant & Pub

Reviewed July 20, 2013

It is always a great experience when we visit Bentley's at the Lake of the Ozarks, Mo. but last evening not only the food was outstanding for the party of 6 but the service by Stephen was unbelievable especially since he was waiting on 5 different tables. He was very attentive at every course of the meal and accommodated us with whatever we requested. His bus person was also outstanding. We always recommend the restaurant to any visitors to the Lake of the Ozarks but we will definitely recommend Stephen for wait staff, if possible.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Been going here several times a year for many years. Always good service and excellent food. Fine dining with a Lake casual feel.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Bentley's has that time vault character - it reminds me of the rare meals out as a kid when my mom would force me into a suit that didn't fit and force a tie around my neck (which I still despise). Rich colors and dark wood greet you - other than the change in dress and the presence of iPhones you feel like you stepped back in time 30-40 years!

The food here simply never disappoints! I have dabbled a bit on the menu, but always come back to the prime rib. Great cuts, cut with precision, and cooked to perfection. Everyone int he family likes each course and it is by far the favorite of the whole family.

The staff is extremely professional with a wait staff that clearly makes this into a profession and not just a means to beer money. They understand food, make excellent recommendations and time food delivery based upon your individual dining expectations.

We are by no means high rollers, but the manager greets us by name each time and makes us feel as if we walked into a high-brow country club.

The new patio is beautiful. We sat there once, but at the time, they had a limited menu on the patio. Maybe that has changed as we come FOR the food - not the view. all in all a fantastic experience that we enjoy monthly.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

The prime rib is excellent and the service is very good. There is also a nice view of the lake. Slightly high price but worth it.