I've stayed at Camden on the Lake numerous times for a conference and have never been disappointed. I can't attest to what the busyness of the peak lake season would be like, but if you want a nice, quiet get-away in the off-season, this would be the place to go. The suite rooms are incredibly high end and comfortable and include all the amenities you could ask for including 3 flat screen TV's, kitchen/bar area, washer/dryer, walk-in tile shower, fireplace, and fabulous lake views. The only downside, if there is one, is that it's a little far off the beaten path and away from the main stream of shopping, dining, etc. Not necessarily a bad thing, but something to be aware of if you need to be right up in the action.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club at Toad Cove is the newest and most luxurious full-service Hotel to open at the Lake of the Ozarks in nearly a decade. The Resort is located adjacent to the famous H. Toad’s Entertainment Complex at the seven-mile marker of Lake of the Ozarks and covers over a quarter of a mile of shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Camden on the Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, And Yacht Club
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club Hotel Lake Ozark
- Hotel And Yacht Toadcove
- Camden On The Lake Resort Lake Of The Ozarks, MO - Lake Ozark