For a luxurious, brief getaway in the Lake of the Ozarks, this is the place for you. The rooms used to be condos so ours had a kitchen with microwave, fridge, and stove with dishes and silverware, a living room with fake fireplace, surround sound TV, a bathroom with separate shower and tub and TV and a king bed in bedroom with TV and balcony facing out to the lake. They have room service with good food (my son recommends the bourbon burger), a morning coffee bar, and pool. A little expensive but that's ok. I wanted the amenities and expected to pay more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club at Toad Cove is the newest and most luxurious full-service Hotel to open at the Lake of the Ozarks in nearly a decade. The Resort is located adjacent to the famous H. Toad’s Entertainment Complex at the seven-mile marker of Lake of the Ozarks and covers over a quarter of a mile of shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club Hotel Lake Ozark
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, And Yacht Club
- Hotel And Yacht Toadcove
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club Lake Of The Ozarks, MO - Lake Ozark