I expected an ordinary hotel room. What I got was a condo! It included a kitchen fully stocked with cookware and full table settings for four. The kitchen included a cooktop, microwave, refrigerator and full-sized dishwasher. The unit also had a washer/dryer. Internet was free of cost. Flat screens are in the living room and bathroom. Some units have a jetted tub. If you want to hear the music and see beautifu sunrises, ask for a room facing the lake. If you would rather have the afternoon sun, ask for a unit facing the parking lot. Fitness room was well equipped with new equipment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club at Toad Cove is the newest and most luxurious full-service Hotel to open at the Lake of the Ozarks in nearly a decade. The Resort is located adjacent to the famous H. Toad’s Entertainment Complex at the seven-mile marker of Lake of the Ozarks and covers over a quarter of a mile of shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Camden on the Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, And Yacht Club
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club Hotel Lake Ozark
- Hotel And Yacht Toadcove
- Camden On The Lake Resort Lake Of The Ozarks, MO - Lake Ozark