We stayed at this hotel because there was a good deal during the off-season. This will be my hotel at the lake. It's quiet during the off-season, and when I want excitement in the spring and fall you can find it there. The hotel is is connected to H. Toads with three balconies to relax overlooking the marina. Across the water is Shady Gators, another party place. The hotel itself was beautiful with lots of dark wood. The rooms were beautifully furnished with a cooktop, microwave, refrigerator, and utensils. The bathrooms had really nice tile and glass shower doors. Get an even-numbered room and you should be facing the marina rather than the parking lot. My only complaint is that the linens (sheets, towels) were stiff and scratchy. I think the water at the lake is very hard. Maybe their water softener was broken. It's not enough to keep me from staying there again. I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club at Toad Cove is the newest and most luxurious full-service Hotel to open at the Lake of the Ozarks in nearly a decade. The Resort is located adjacent to the famous H. Toad’s Entertainment Complex at the seven-mile marker of Lake of the Ozarks and covers over a quarter of a mile of shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, And Yacht Club
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club Hotel Lake Ozark
- Hotel And Yacht Toadcove
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club Lake Of The Ozarks, MO - Lake Ozark