We stayed in one of their Grand one bedroom suites. The suite was beautiful with a balcony that overlooked the lake. The bed was very comfortable, not like most hotel standard beds. Everything we needed was already in the kitchenette so we decided to eat in one night.
The next morning we went to H.Toad's for their breakfast buffet. The food was terrific. All of the staff at the resort was very friendly and went out of their way to assist us with our questions.
Everything we could possibly need with the exception of a few groceries was at the resort. Entertainment, food, shopping, & the spa completed our vacation.
We will definitely be back and will recommend this resort to all of our friends!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club at Toad Cove is the newest and most luxurious full-service Hotel to open at the Lake of the Ozarks in nearly a decade. The Resort is located adjacent to the famous H. Toad’s Entertainment Complex at the seven-mile marker of Lake of the Ozarks and covers over a quarter of a mile of shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Camden on the Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, And Yacht Club
- Camden On The Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club Hotel Lake Ozark
- Hotel And Yacht Toadcove
- Camden On The Lake Resort Lake Of The Ozarks, MO - Lake Ozark