1,228 results
All reviewsspa shikimovie theaterlobby barget awayview of the lakemain poolmemorial day weekendfull kitchenmini fridgefire pitnice resortoff seasonfamily vacationgolf courseavilahkatrium
Reviewed June 14, 2014

This place is super dated. Which normally would be fine, but there were several hairs on the bottom of the shower mat (GROSS) and the carpet was not clean. Thank goodness I brought extra socks.

We had to stay on the bottom floor by the pool. People were talking in normal voices and we could hear every word they said. Our door was right across from the pool entry and
we heard the noisy door every time it opened.

Maybe I expect too much...but at the bare minimum I expect things to be clean. What a disappointing place to go to for your first anniversary.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Bmm20141
jtaylor1975, Manager at Lodge of Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

Bmm20141-

Thank you for submitting your review regarding your recent stay at The Lodge. We apologize that we did not meet your expectations and I sure hope you gave us the opportunity of correcting your stay. If the room was not satisfactory we could have moved you to another location that was. If you’d like to discuss your stay please feel free to email me at jtaylor@4seasonsresort.com or call us at 800-843-5253. Again, thank you for your review and we do hope you will give us another chance.

Happy Anniversary,

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Lake of the Ozarks is a beautiful place and the Lodge of Four Seasons I believe once was. It is a mediocre place at best. Perhaps it is due to the economy of the past 6 years that has taken its' toll but I believe it is a combination of things. The facility needs a MAJOR facelift in both the public areas and the private rooms. This includes mattresses, pillows, bathrooms, furniture, doors, carpet, drapes....everything. I did like the built in night light the entire room door provided as the light for the hallway entered the room from the entire perimeter of the door.
The facility is dark imn the public areas.
The entire staff needs to be trained much better to provide a guest experince should be much better than a 1 night stay at at a $39.99 per night motel. Overall, I was very disappointed with my 3 night stay. I believe that the Lodge perceives themselves as a 4 or 5 star property but sadly I perceive them as a 3 at best.

Room Tip: Main Building and higher floors will provide a view of the lake facing east
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dfwsig-

Thank you for taking the time out to review our property. We truly appreciate any and all feedback. We would like to apologize that we did not meet your expectations we will be sure to share your review with all the staff. We are in the process of selecting a designer to upgrade the facility and we will start renovations soon. We do hope for the opportunity of welcoming you back to The Lodge of Four Seasons in the not so distant future.

Sincere Regards,

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

This resort has been family-owned for 50 years. Though there is some minor wear and tear, it somehow adds to the charm. The Lodge remains the top spot to stay at the Lake. The views are phenomenal from nearly every room. There are multiple indoor and outdoor pools, an impressive gym, dock, and beautiful greens. Overall, a nice place to getaway and unwind.

• Stayed: June 2014

Honeymooners_811-

Thank you so much for your very kind review. You are correct we are 50 years young this year and have remained in the same family since the beginning. Thank you for supporting us through the years and we will be certain to share you kind review with the staff.

Best,

Reviewed June 6, 2014

It was very clean and the staff were vert polite and courtesy. Staff made sure that all my needs were met and were very helpful in getting me to the right area where were I was suppose to go. I do plan on another visit to the Lodge. The rooms were beautiful and the view was outstanding.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Pat C-

Thank you for staying at The Lodge of Four Seasons and for sharing your feedback. We were very pleased to read that the staff took care of your needs and that you plan to return soon. We will be sure to share your kind reviews with the staff.

Kindly,

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We recently stayed at the Avila at the Lodge of the Four Seasons. VERY impressive!!! The Lodge also is very well maintained and modern, but doesn't lose its rustic legacy. The service is GREAT!!! Great location for business meetings and a great place to relax and take in the Lake of the Ozarks and the Great Service and Staff of the Lodge of the Four Seasons!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

RL76-

Wow, what a nice review! We truly appreciate your efforts and we will certainly share your kind words with the staff that work so hard to ensure each stay is perfect. Hope you plan to return soon.

Regards,