Lodge of Four Seasons
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Quality Inn(Lake Ozark)
$75
QualityInn
Camden on the Lake Resort(Lake Ozark)(Great Value!)
$109
$106
Hotels.com
The Lodge at Port Arrowhead(Lake Ozark)(Great Value!)
$106
$96
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,159 results
All reviewsspa shikijapanese gardenmovie theaterlobby barview of the lakeget awaymain poollabor day weekendfull kitchenmini fridgefire pitoff seasongolf courseavilahkatriumozarks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 30, 2014

When you are feeling the pressures of life,book a Bay Lake View room. As soon as you are greeted you will feel the care and true experience of feeling special. As you walk into your room you will be at peace. Walk to the door to the balcony and look at the view, you will know this is exactly what tou needed. You can get good deals and it is worth every bit snd more.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
jtaylor1975, Guest Relations Manager at Lodge of Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Cami J-

We are so grateful of the wonderful review you shared from your recent stay with us at The Lodge of Four Seasons. Thank you for taking the time to share and we can’t wait to have you back!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I booked the lodge for a few days with the intention of using Spa Shiki and just relaxing for a mini vacation, and completely forgot to read the reviews before I made reservations. Had I read them, I would not have booked with the hotel. Most of the reviews are true. This place may have looked great a few decades ago, but it doesn't look like much has kept up throughout the years. I stayed in the main lodge with a view directly overlooking the boat dock. The bed felt like one of those that you can get for a hundred dollars, as I can feel individual springs underneath my body. Curtains, bedskirt, and furniture are all outdated. On a positive note, there was a refrigerator (though it didn't keep very cold) and the room was big with large doors opening out to a patio. The room was not very quiet. I couldn't control the temperature in the room so I opened one of the patio doors at night to let cool air in. The air/heater noise was noticeably loud whenever it came on, the toilet would make flushing noises often, and I could hear something similar to a golf ball being dropped from the room above me every now and then even if there weren't any cars parked outside during this slow season. I must admit I am not a very heavy sleeper either. The spa area was really nice with infrared sauna and steam rooms to use (you'll have to pay a certain amount to use the facilities if you are not getting any treatments done). Treatments were ok, as I have had better services in other states. The good thing about my trip was that I found a great little microbrew a few miles down the road (Horseshoe Bend Brewing Company) with some tasty beers. Check it out, they also make pizzas there. I will probably not come back to the lodge next time, but I also hear there is a "newer area" to book a room in vice the "old area" where I stayed.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank GoooBruins

GoooBruins-

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your recent stay with us. We apologize that we didn’t meet most of your expectations and if you weren’t satisfied with your accommodations I hope you gave us the opportunity to at least fix the issues you had. If you’d like to discuss you stay I would be interested what room you stayed in so we can address the issues mentioned. You can email me a jtaylor@4seasonsresort .com. We have and are continuing to update the hotel as this is a continuous process that never stops. Again, please accept our apologies and we do hope for the opportunity of welcoming you back.

Kindly,

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We went to LOFS for a three day weekend getaway. Upon check in the staff was very friendly. We got to our room, and we were not impressed. It was very dated and not at all what we were expecting. But we decided not to let it get to us. The property is beautiful and all the staff is very friendly and courteous! The lodge isn't far from the outlets, and in a great location! Despite the rooms, we will definately go back (just will request a room on the renovated side)!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Mommyof2gurlz-

Thanks so much for your kind review and your recent business with us. It is always so helpful when someone points out great staff experiences. We will make certain they are aware of your thoughts and comments. Thanks again for being our guest. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards,

Reviewed April 14, 2014

The Four Seasons came highly recommended by AAA. We were a little skeptical at first after reading some of the reviews about the other hotels in the Lake of the Ozarks, After arriving there we could tell it was a very nice resort. It was worth every penny, I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family. They have a breakfast buffet that is pretty good, all of the staff there make you feel right at home.

Room Tip: The room was very neat and clean, we were really impressed. We had a view of the lake. We were able to sit on the balcony and enjoy the sites.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

ward6672-

Thanks so much for you very kind review regarding your recent stay with us at The Lodge of Four Seasons. We will look forward to your quick return.

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We had a wonderful time, my fiancee raved about shiki spa. Our room was outstanding, brand-new with a jet tub, one of the avila suites. Beautiful views of lake. Debbie was such a great help, we appreciate her service! I agree the hotel decor is a bit dated, but still very nice. HK restaurant is very good too. WE WILL BE BACK!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nathan K

Nathan K-

Thank you for your efforts to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us at The Lodge of Four Seasons.
We truly appreciate your kind words, and promise to share them with all of our associates. Please plan on returning again soon!

Kindest Regards,