Lodge of Four Seasons
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Quality Inn(Lake Ozark)
$75
QualityInn
Camden on the Lake Resort(Lake Ozark)(Great Value!)
$109
$106
The Lodge at Port Arrowhead(Lake Ozark)(Great Value!)
$106
$96
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,159 results
All reviewsspa shikijapanese gardenmovie theaterlobby barview of the lakeget awaymain poollabor day weekendfull kitchenmini fridgefire pitoff seasongolf courseavilahkatriumozarks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the lodge on 7/28/2013 - 7/29/2013. I'd say our stay was average. The grounds were beautiful, the staff was extrememly friendly, and the food at Breezes restaurant was good I thought. One of my friends that went with us said the spa was very nice. Really the negative thing about our stay was our room. We stayed in a Seasons Bay room. It was mostly clean but was pretty out of date. The thing that bothered me the most though was the obvious impressions in the bed where people lay in it. It's like 2 huge holes that you can see even with all the covers on the bed. The bed sagged so bad I felt like I might roll off too. Also, there was only one thin fittet sheet that covered the mattress. At this point in time, I'm not sure if I would retrun or not. I might try another option before going back.

1  Thank Marlene W
jtaylor1975, Guest Relations Manager at Lodge of Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Marlene W-

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay with us. Your feedback is most welcome. Without guests like you we are unable to give special attention to areas that require improvement. Please know I will do my best to research your stay and to address the bed that wasn’t up to our standards. We were pleased to read that the staff took good care of you while with us. We will be sure to share your kind words with all mentioned. Please plan to return soon!

Sincere Regards,

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stayed at the Lodge of the Four Seasons for a long weekend getaway to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We prepaid through an online reservation site. Let's just say the place we will not go back. Although the Lodge of the Four Seasons is outdated, they still should do a better job of cleaning and upkeeping. The room smelled and had dirty walls, bathroom, and carpet. The bedding had blood on it when we arrived. We called the front desk it took several calls and six hours later for them to come change our bedding. They seemed bothered that we called them and insisted we notify housekeeping ourselves. The food and drinks were high priced and just so-so. We ended up going other places to eat and drink. The only good thing was the view and relaxing by the water.

4  Thank RJ730
jtaylor1975, Guest Relations Manager at Lodge of Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

RJ730-

Thank you for spending such a special occasion with us. We cannot apologize enough as we clearly let you down. I would like to discuss your stay, so please reach out to me at jtaylor@4seasonsresort.com.

I have passed your comments to our front office and housekeeping teams. In addition, I searched our room call logs and cannot find anything regarding what you have mentioned. I hope for the opportunity of corrective measures, but without your help I’m afraid I won’t have that opportunity since I have no name or room number to reference back.

Thank you again for sharing as we cannot improve without valuable feedback like yours.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you have trouble with stairs, this is not your place. The outside pool area is great and do us the indoor pool. But there are stairs everywhere. And bypass the Seafood buffet on Friday night. Over priced with limited selections.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Lorry M

Lorry M-

Thank you for traveling to the Lodge of Four Seasons. We were disappointed to read of your experience with the steps. We do have elevators throughout the property and different alternatives that do not include steps. I can only hope you stopped one of the many staff members who could have assisted with showing you those alternatives. In addition, I have also passed your comments to the culinary team regarding the seafood and prime rib buffet. Our food and beverage team strive to put out the freshest product possible.

Thank you again for your review, but most importantly your patronage. We hope for the opportunity of welcoming you back.

Sincere Regards,

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We've stayed in resorts all around the world, and I cannot find words to describe how terrible the Four Seasons experience was for us. We checked in on Tuesday 7/23 to a pool side room Lanai #5105. The room was dirty, the toilet had dirt rings around it, and the air filter hadn't been changed in what looked like years. The TV didn't work, and when I tried to plug it in, the floor was dirt covered and cob webs everywhere. We came a day early, so we could not stay in this room, so we were asked to move next door to room #5106 on Wedneday 7/24. Room #5106 had just been cleaned, yet the toilet had dirt rings in the bowl, again the air filter hadn't been changed in what looked like years. After using the bathroom, the toilet clogged and over flowed. After showering, the entire shower curtain fell down, and the rings fell into the tub drain and clogged the drain. The next morning, we received a call, telling us they needed us to move again. This room had been reserved for a year for a family, and we were moved there by mistake. Once again we packed our things and moved now to room #5100. This room had a fireplace, and the whole room smelled like gas, or as if it had a gas leak. The toilet was dirty, air filter clogged, and this room had dead bugs laying everywhere. The next day when they cleaned the room, the dead bugs were still laying everywhere. The cleaning crew didn't even bother to sweep up all the dead bugs. This was the final straw. We checked out in the early evening of 7/27, and ended our vacation early, instead of staying till Monday. The rooms are outdated, and equal to a $30 room at a low budge hotel, however we paid $239 per night. Overpriced, Outdated, Dirty, and in need of extreme maintenance. The stairs down to the marina were over grown with weeds, rocks, and piles of dirt. The pool had bugs and dirt in it. Trash was laying around. Our experience was so bad, we felt it necessary to share this, so no one else makes this mistake.

9  Thank 13Rhonda13

13Rhonda13-

Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us. We were very saddened to read your experience at the Lodge. We can only offer our apologies for the many inconveniences you encountered while staying with us. We have addressed all issues with the rooms you shared and please know we do change our filters every six months as recommended by our supplier.

Thank you for moving again on your last night to room 5100. There was a small mix up with the family that had several rooms on the same side you stayed. We gave you a night complimentary for the inconvenience of moving and please know the family and I were very appreciative.

If you would like to discuss your stay further please feel free to email me at jtaylor@4seasonsresort.com. We appreciate your patronage and we hope for the opportunity to serve you again.

Kindly,

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Family vacation in 4 suites in The Avilla. Have ZERO complaints. It was a fantastic experience. All staff we interacted with were super accomodating and friendly from the reservation staff down to the mechanic at the marina when our rental boat (rented somewhere else) broke down near the Lodge and we coasted in and they happily fixed it for us.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Martha S-

Thank you so much for your “5 Stars”! We truly appreciate your kind words, and most importantly your patronage. We can’t wait to have you back.

Regards,