Spent five days here in the early part of the week...which really matters. The first few days there it was about a 1/3 full the last day it was 3/4 or more full.
The resort is clean and well kept. The kids activity center was fun and the boat rental on property was very good. We stayed in a condo and it was just fine..although the pillows were like bricks.
I listed service as poor for a few reasons. First the lobby/piano bar was not open either night we went..tough to watch the game and get a drink with no employees. Second getting pool towels is a chore..after asking three different employees another guest went to another property pool and got some from that pool..no employee ever brought any. Third, and most discouraging was the pool bar was opened late the one day and incredibly late another (we were told it opened at 10am) The last day we stayed there were were about 30 people asking employees about the bar ever opening...every employee gave the same answer "I don't know why it isn't open" Finally one employee at the desk said it opens late because it isn't a very full resort today.
Not sure if we would go back simply based on that premise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This waterfront resort at Lake of the Ozarks offers 36 holes of championship golf including the newly renovated Robert Trent Jones Sr. Course reopening May 2009, an award winning spa, three restaurants, as well as several bars and lounges, including the new poolside Parrot Bar. The resort also has indoor and outdoor pools, complimentary wireless internet access is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Lodge of Four Seasons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge Of Four Seasons Hotel Lake Ozark
- Lodge Of 4 Seasons
- Hotel Of Four Seasons
- Lodge Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Lake Ozark
- Lake Ozark Four Seasons
- Lodge Of Four Seasons Lake Of The Ozarks, MO - Lake Ozark