“Beautiful Atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Lake Ozark
Springfield, Missouri
“Beautiful Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I just loved our room. We got a room right by the lanai. It had a king size bed that was very comfortable, gas fireplace, lots of our favorite tv channels and everything was very clean. The lobby was fantastic. The employees were nice and the housekeepers cleaned the room well. The only downside was the restaurant. There wasn't much of a choice and it tasted okay but not what I had expected for such a nice place. I did however like the cake they had on the buffet. It was excellent.

Room Tip: I would suggest a Lanai room. There is a fire pit outside for friends to sit around and a fireplace...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
jtaylor1975, Guest Relations Manager at Lodge of Four Seasons, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
LloydandJennifer-

Thank you for your wonderful comments that you were so nice to share. All of your input is extremely valued and appreciated. We look forward to serving again in the not so distant future.

Sincere Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (255)
Nevada, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

We needed to get away for an evening. The Lake is only 2 1/2 hrs away from our home. It was the perfect destination. We got an awesome deal on the accommodations. We also got a free breakfast (delicious) and a gift certificate for the restaurant for a great dinner. I would recommend the Lodge. It is beautiful and people are so friendly and accommodating! Our room was dated and needed some attention..we were in the older part of the resort.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the newer part of the main lodge building. I have stayed in those many times and t...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
jtaylor1975, Guest Relations Manager at Lodge of Four Seasons, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Sam D-

Thank you for your recent visit to The Lodge of Four Seasons. We certainly appreciate any and all feedback and we are very pleased you found us to be the “perfect destination”. We strive to deliver the best product and above all service. Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us. We hope you find us in your travels very soon.

Kind Regards,
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

As a birthday weekend get-away, this was super! We were in the Villa, a new building. Very comfy beds, large bath with jazzuci tub and large shower. Room service delivered birthday treats - complimentary. Dinner at HKs' was very good but since it was low season, there was a definate shortage of dinning staff but those present provided accomodating service. Breakfast buffet at Breezes was hot and fresh. Coffee cup was kept full. A very relaxing weekend.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member-

First and foremost Happy Birthday! We know you have several choices and we are pleased you chose us to celebrate your birthday. We were also pleased to see that you enjoyed the room and food while with us. Thank you for your kind review and we hope to serve you again in the near future.

Happy Birthday,
Bourbon, Missouri, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I was a guest at this establishment for a convention. The staff was great and the vale' parking was a surprise for me. I loved every minute of my stay. The view from my room was over the lake and we watched the sun go down over it every night. The food services was well on the expensive side for my group.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Leann A-

Thank you for taking the time out to review our property. These are the kind of comments that we never get tired of hearing and we love to share them with our staff. In addition, the complimentary Valet does come extremely handy especially during big conventions like yours. I would like to express our apologies that you felt the food was too expensive. We are about to unveil new menus in both restaurants that I think you will find value to the next time you stay with us. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope your next visit is in the not so distant future.

Sincere Regards,
Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on business as part of a conference. The hotel was initially built in the late 1960s or 70s but is still a very nice property. The lobby is open and inviting with a fire pit in the middle. The conference meeting ballrooms are pretty much the same as you would find in any large conference hotel. The food we had was very good, a step above the usual conference fare.

I was here for two nights and had to change rooms. The first night I was in one of the eagles nest out buildings. It was a nice room, if a bit small by modern standards. It had a nice balcony that overlooked the lake and outside corridors. parking was available right outside but the whole complex is quite hilly so be prepared. My one night in the room was nice and quiet with a cool morning fog rising from the lake when I awoke. A large group was coming in the next night and the staff didn't want me to be inconvenienced by potentially loud and partying guests. The fact that they thought enough to move me says a lot. My second room was in the main building and was nicer. It had a nice balcony with a great view. It was an end unit on the top floor so it was nice and quiet. The front desk staff was great, a step above the grumpy folks I usually encounter at large generic conference hotels. Overall I was impressed. It is a quality property, if a bit dated in places, that is well run by a staff that cares. I know I'll be back in the future for more work related events but I'm thinking about bringing my wife for a weekend getaway sometime.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
HenryFlagler-

Thank you for choosing The Lodge of Four Seasons. We were excited to hear that you received such gracious service from our staff. We strive to exceed our guest’s expectations in facilities, but above all service. Thank you for your kind review and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Best Regards,
Houston
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

We just checked in and our first room was filthy (lanai). Second room has a big hole in the curtain.

Yes it's old but is it really worth the money the charge for it. The lobby does look nice though. But I'm not sleeping in the lobby.

Why can't I find a decent hotel in this area?

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank IDS
jtaylor1975, Guest Relations Manager at Lodge of Four Seasons, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
IDS-

Good day and thank you for taking the time to review our property. Your feedback is most welcome and important to us. We would like to extend our apologies for our shortcomings on both rooms you occupied during your stay with us. In addition, we would like the opportunity to find out where you stayed so we can take corrective measures. Please feel free to email me at jtaylor@4seasonsresort.com, or call us at 800-843-5253. Despite our shortcomings we do hope for the opportunity of welcoming you back to The Lodge in the near future.

Best Wishes,
Justin Taylor

Travelers are raving about these Lake Ozark hotels

Kansas City, Missouri, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Although this is an older resort, they have done a number of upgrades to the overall facility starting with the lobby. The rooms are very clean and the bedding is extremely comfortable. The only downside that I saw from my stay was that I could hear the people in the room next to me talking so the walls are not soundproof.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
jtaylor1975, Guest Relations Manager at Lodge of Four Seasons, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Traci F-

Thank you for your recent stay at the Lodge of Four Seasons. We are pleased you enjoyed the comfort of your room while with us. We continue to make many upgrades to the property every year. We appreciate taking the time to share your stay we look forward to serving you again soon.

Best wishes,
Inn At Grand Glaize
#11 of 15 in Osage Beach
3.0 of 5 stars 252 reviews
Tan-Tar-A Resort, Golf Club, Marina & Indoor Waterpark

Been to Lodge of Four Seasons? Share your experiences!