Lodge of Four Seasons
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lakeview Resort(Sunrise Beach)
View Hotel
Lone Oak Point Resort(Sunrise Beach)
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
Shawnee Bluff Inn(Lake Ozark)
  • Pool
Shoreland Motel(Lake Ozark)
View Hotel
Camden on the Lake Resort(Lake Ozark)
1,159 results
All reviewsspa shikijapanese gardenmovie theaterlobby barview of the lakeget awaymain poollabor day weekendfull kitchenmini fridgefire pitoff seasongolf courseavilahkatriumozarks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I stayed here on business as part of a conference. The hotel was initially built in the late 1960s or 70s but is still a very nice property. The lobby is open and inviting with a fire pit in the middle. The conference meeting ballrooms are pretty much the same as you would find in any large conference hotel. The food we had was very good, a step above the usual conference fare.

I was here for two nights and had to change rooms. The first night I was in one of the eagles nest out buildings. It was a nice room, if a bit small by modern standards. It had a nice balcony that overlooked the lake and outside corridors. parking was available right outside but the whole complex is quite hilly so be prepared. My one night in the room was nice and quiet with a cool morning fog rising from the lake when I awoke. A large group was coming in the next night and the staff didn't want me to be inconvenienced by potentially loud and partying guests. The fact that they thought enough to move me says a lot. My second room was in the main building and was nicer. It had a nice balcony with a great view. It was an end unit on the top floor so it was nice and quiet. The front desk staff was great, a step above the grumpy folks I usually encounter at large generic conference hotels. Overall I was impressed. It is a quality property, if a bit dated in places, that is well run by a staff that cares. I know I'll be back in the future for more work related events but I'm thinking about bringing my wife for a weekend getaway sometime.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
jtaylor1975, Guest Relations Manager at Lodge of Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

HenryFlagler-

Thank you for choosing The Lodge of Four Seasons. We were excited to hear that you received such gracious service from our staff. We strive to exceed our guest’s expectations in facilities, but above all service. Thank you for your kind review and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We just checked in and our first room was filthy (lanai). Second room has a big hole in the curtain.

Yes it's old but is it really worth the money the charge for it. The lobby does look nice though. But I'm not sleeping in the lobby.

Why can't I find a decent hotel in this area?

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank IDS
jtaylor1975, Guest Relations Manager at Lodge of Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

IDS-

Good day and thank you for taking the time to review our property. Your feedback is most welcome and important to us. We would like to extend our apologies for our shortcomings on both rooms you occupied during your stay with us. In addition, we would like the opportunity to find out where you stayed so we can take corrective measures. Please feel free to email me at jtaylor@4seasonsresort.com, or call us at 800-843-5253. Despite our shortcomings we do hope for the opportunity of welcoming you back to The Lodge in the near future.

Best Wishes,
Justin Taylor

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Although this is an older resort, they have done a number of upgrades to the overall facility starting with the lobby. The rooms are very clean and the bedding is extremely comfortable. The only downside that I saw from my stay was that I could hear the people in the room next to me talking so the walls are not soundproof.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
jtaylor1975, Guest Relations Manager at Lodge of Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Traci F-

Thank you for your recent stay at the Lodge of Four Seasons. We are pleased you enjoyed the comfort of your room while with us. We continue to make many upgrades to the property every year. We appreciate taking the time to share your stay we look forward to serving you again soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Everything was WONDERFUL! Definitely plan to make another trip VERY SOON.. So we will have more time to enjoy all that the Lodge has to offer. We stayed one night for a wedding which was BEAUTIFUL! Only down side i have is i wish we would have had more time to enjoy all the Lodge has to offer, which is why i plan to make another trip very soon. I see us coming back more throughout the future. I was Very pleased

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Ashley H-

Thank you for your taking the time out to review our property. We share any and all comments with our staff, but it’s comments like yours we get excited about the most.. We hope you can get away soon to enjoy one of our many amenities or simply relax.

Take care,

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Each encounter with a Lodge representative, whether front desk, wait staff, Spa, or housekeeping made us feel like we were their only guests. We had their full attention, and felt like the response to our queries were met with lightning speed. Security was present and appreciated, but unobtrusive. Our rooms were immaculate, linens were plentiful. Dining at HKs was truly an experience I will not forget. We watched first-rate movies in a "theatre", we swam in a heated in-door out-door pool, and enjoyed shopping - all on site.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member-

Greetings from the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks. I want to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are pleased the staff reacted quickly to your needs and that the food was unforgettable. We hope for your quick return!

Warm Regards,