Lodge of Four Seasons
Quality Inn(Lake Ozark)
$81
QualityInn
Camden on the Lake Resort(Lake Ozark)(Great Value!)
$249
$189
The Lodge at Port Arrowhead(Lake Ozark)(Great Value!)
$124
$109
Hotwire.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,163 results
All reviewsspa shikijapanese gardenmovie theaterlobby barview of the lakeget awaymain poollabor day weekendfull kitchenmini fridgefire pitoff seasongolf courseavilahkatriumozarks
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The overall experience at the Lodge was great. The staff was very accommodating and when members of the conference committee needed something they responded quickly.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
jtaylor1975, Guest Relations Manager at Lodge of Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Dear Peg G-

First and foremost thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We welcome all comments, but it’s always great when we can share comments such as yours with all the staff that work so hard to make your event a success. Please pass along to your group we appreciate having them and we hope to serve you and your group again soon in the not so distant future.

Sincere Regards

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I was very excited to stay at the Lodge of the Four Seasons. Have tried to make reservations in the past but was always full. A friend and I had a 2 day convention. The service was very good at the event. The manager and desk personel were pleasant and helpful. Easy check in. We stayed at the main lodge. Ate breakfast at Breeses, casual dining, for breakfast. Thought it was a bit over priced for a buffet. The rooms were big enough but a bit out dated needing some simple reapirs. There was no fridge or microwave and the TV was old. The matresses were not the most comfortable and needed replaced. For the most part we enjoyed our accommedations with a fair veiw of the lake.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Mad7Mak-
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review regarding your recent stay. Your feedback is very important to us and we will share with the appropriate departments.

We appreciate the comments about the staff and management. Our staff is always very eager to hear comments such as yours.

I apologize for the mattress not being comfortable. If you wouldn’t mind I would like to know what room you stayed in. You can email me at jtaylor@4seasonsresort.com. I would like to take a look at this and replace if it’s not up to standard.

Thank you again for choosing The Lodge and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We bought a living social deal and drove 8 hours for a weekend getaway from Minnesota. Lets The drive there, once in missouri/iowa is horrible. Its so windy, no main roads to get to it and just took a long time. Also, it was a saturday night and my husband and I had the munchies. There was no place to get a snack unless you drove into town which wasnt worth it when we just wanted to stay on property. Many hotels have a little convience area by the check in desk stocked with chips, candy, soda, treats, etc. Just a suggestion to have as I guarentee you would make money from having something like that. On our last day we did visit the little shop by breezes for some treats.... even having that staffed for a little late hour. Spa Shiki was amazing! I had the best massage and it was so relaxing. The day fee though for my husband to hang out with me was a little pricey. And they didnt have unisex steamrooms or saunas. We wanted to relax together so this was a big bummer. But overall, it was a great experience. We ate at Hk's on Sat night with our 50 voucher. Glad we had that. Even with that voucher the bill was still over 100! But everything was fantastic- service, food. The only negative was the dessert. Was not thawed and we couldnt even get slices off with our fork. The lobby bar was fun and great service. We stayed in the Avila suit and its was amazing. we only had the king bed side, but what a great place to stay. All brand new. The shower, jaccuzi tub, bed, tv, balcony... was all awesome. I was a little bummed that we werent in the main lodge at first and close to everything, but it worked out and I wouldnt stay anywhere else if we ever did come again. Overall, the trip was pretty good. Coming from as far away as we did, 2 days wasnt enough, but we hope to come again and hope that they really do take note of the suggestions for change.

Room Tip: Pick the Avila. All brand new. everything else is outdated!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

MMmama06-

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us. The Living Social package is a great value and we are pleased you were able to take advantage. We apologize for the lack of snacks when you arrived but we have taking steps to ensure there is food available 24 hours.

I have shared your comments with the HK’s staff and we are pleased you enjoyed your meals. Our culinary team is committed to having a consistant product and they are always looking for new items to introduce.

The Avila Suites are our newest addition and offer the best accommodations in the area without leaving property. I’m glad this room made a difference in your stay and we hope you were able to enjoy all The Lodge has to offer.

We value your opinion and we look forward to serving you again soon in the near future!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We had an unbelievable stay in the Avila 2-bedroom condo. Everything was brand new, including 5 flat screens, and a fire place! It's a perfect set up for a family: one king bedroom (with bath), two queen bedroom (with bath), and a separate living room and full kitchen. Amazing!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
jtaylor1975, Guest Relations Manager at Lodge of Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Elizabeth O-
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. I have to agree the Avila units are the premier units at The Lake. The best part is you have all the conveniences of The Lodge without leaving property. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I used to think Tan Tara was the best i have changed my mind everything was great from the time we walked in

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Greg C-
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. We appreciate the kind words and hope you were able to enjoy everything we have to offer. We look forward to the next opportunity to serve you!