The Lodge at Port Arrowhead(Lake Ozark)(Great Value!)
$119
Quality Inn(Lake Ozark)
$72
$289
$280
Travelocity
LakeHouse Hotel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
$115
$133
HIExpress.com
Osage Village Inn(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
$69
$80
Bass and Baskets(Lake Ozark)
TripAdvisor
1,213 results
All reviewsspa shikimovie theaterlobby barview of the lakemain poolget awaymemorial day weekendfull kitchenmini fridgefire pitoff seasonfamily vacationgolf courseavilahkatriumozarks
Reviewed October 2, 2011

We have stayed in hotels all over the world and this is best described as a total dump! Nice people who tried to make the most of this late 70s time warp. My wife and I had a few laughs but thank God we only stayed one night in this museum to disco era motels. Creepy!

We arrived about 3pm and were told our room wasn't ready, we went to the poolside bar which was ok except for cheap furniture and Bud Light umbrellas that were at leaqst 10 years old.

Off to our room and honestly we were stunned. We were told we would have a lovely view of the lake. Really? Over a roof of the spa, the lobby and multiple airconditioning units, we could see the lake. which is very nice. The room was ludicrous. A tiny bathroom complete with flies and a toilet that would barely flush. The tempature controls look like are an exhibit from the Smithsonian. The curtain was torn. The sliding door was old and barely usable. The small tube TV, the weird 70s furniture and very old, very used mattress completed the experience.
The rest of the place is something like a bad dream I have had. Think of the Shinning in the winter, we were waiting for Jack Nicholson to make an appearance. The elevators crunched and banged while barely opening. Vast areas of the hotel were vacant with mirrors and old carpet for a truley spooky ambiance. A small cramped bar on the first floor was terrible.

Finally this morning we ventured to the restaurant, another time trip to the early 80s at best. The place was freezing at 9am as the tempature had dropped overnight. Adding to the chill were the ceiling fans. Our very nice waitress told us the fans were connected to the lights and the only way to turn them off was to turn off the lights. She also said that if they turn the heat on the place gets too hot. We suggested they turn the heat on until it got warmer and then turn it off. They thought this was a great idea and they turned the heat on to the comfort of the shiviring customers.The food was terrible. GREASY, like a Dennys on the interstate, and putrid coffee. We each asked for a side of bacon, about 6 pieces, that cost us $11. We left as quickly as possible through the weird 70s lobby.

Room Tip: Don not stay here, although you may want to check it out for laughs, but not for $200 a night
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Raymundo4855
MoFord, Carl Clark - Vice President of Operations at Lodge of Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2011

I apologize that you did not find your trip to The Lodge of Four Seasons a relaxing time. I would really like to have the opportunity to discuss your experience with you and encourage you to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Reviewed September 21, 2011

I am not sure how anybody could rate this hotel 5 star or write a review like, "I can't say enough good things about the 4 seasons"????? Anyone who likes this place for the price they charge of $250 a night has never stayed in a nice hotel before and has no frame of reference. If you think this is a nice place, you must be from Po Dunk Missouri. In reality, a great 4 star resort is a hotel like The Wynn in Las Vegas (which is cheaper then this place). This is simply not a 4 star place and is really a 1 -2 star dive. The 4 seasons wishes they were the "four seasons" by Ritz Carlton which is why they took the name. They are trying to appear to be high end but In reality this hotel is a dump that needs a full cleaning very badly.

The only explanation I have for my review Vs. Others below is that I stayed in the "lake-view" tower NOT the main building. Maybe other reviewers stayed in the main towers not the neglected lake view tower. Don't make this mistake! The lakeview tower is a straight up dump! The grounds have not been cleaned in 20 years and the pool had a mold ring around it that is hard not to touch when you swim. I usually don't like to lean up against mold while I am chilling out.....but that's just me. The ONE great thing about the lakeview tower is we did have hundreds of live and dead bugs as roommates to keep us company. This place could truly be the 4 seasons........if the 4 seasons were dump, dive, scum, and trash.

Room Tip: Do not stay in lakeview room
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank JeffMetz77
MoFord, Carl Clark Vice President of Operations at Lodge of Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2011

I apologize that your stay at The Lodge was not as enjoyable as our recent reviewers. We enjoy many returning guest who elect to stay with their families, friends or attend a conference at The Lodge as a result of our traditional friendly attention to service when they are here. I have researched our call logs for July when you stayed with us and find no record of any issue being reported. I wish you would have notified our staff of an issue so we could have resolved it when you were here. If you would like to discuss your stay with me further, please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed September 19, 2011

I can't say enough good things about this resort. We have stayed on two different occasions and both have been wonderful. Rooms are great as is the service.

Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing The Lodge of Four Seasons and Thank you for your comments. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stayed two nights. Our room was very clean. We had a beautiful view of the lake. The kids Adventure Club was entertaining with lots to do. Several different pools to choose from. The boys enjoyed a round of golf. We ate the breakfast buffet each morning and the food was good and the service was excellent. Everyone on staff that we came in contact with was super nice and helpful. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments; it is great to read that you were able to enjoy so many of our amenities during your stay with us. Thank you for choosing The Lodge for your get away.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

I was here for a convention in June. Pools and facility were great. On site restaurant was very good and is close other very good dining and entertainment.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and conference at The Lodge.