Holiday Inn Resort and Conference Center
$159
  • Pool
The Lodge at Port Arrowhead(Lake Ozark)(Great Value!)
$124
LakeHouse Hotel(Osage Beach)
$119
Orbitz.com
$128
Osage Village Inn(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
$85
$80
$76
$73
  • Breakfast included
Inn At Grand Glaize(Osage Beach)
$80
$73
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 20, 2004

The staff is very friendly and the rooms are clean. We were given complimentary breakfast and we expected very little, but received great food. We also ate dinner at the restaurant and found the food to be very, very good! You have to try the NY strip! The vegetables served with dinner were to die for! We heard from the locals that the Sunday brunch is fantastic! We don't doubt it, we found the food to be very good! Some of the features were not operating yet, such as the dive in movie, but the season was just getting underway. Lots of in season things to do at the resort! We will stay here again!

10  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
St. Louis, MO
Reviewed January 14, 2004

My family, 2 young boys and I have stayed at this resort the last two summers while I have attended meetings there. We found the staff to be very helpful, and the rooms above average for the area. We greatly appreciated the babysitting service and the wonderful activities for my two boys at the pool. My boys asked me last week if we are going to go back there this summer. I do recommend this resort to my family and friends.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Chesterfield, MO
Reviewed July 5, 2003

Awesome resort....great poolside activities..tons of fun for all!!
Husband and I got a quiet dinner, while the kids enjoyed activities.
Dive-In Movie was a blast!! Can't wait to go back!!

14  Thank A TripAdvisor Member