No photo provided
Add it.
The Station
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I have been to the station a few times and have always been greated by friendly people. I have tried a few things on the menu and the only thing I didn't like was the fish and chips. I lived in England for awhile so this didn't compare. This place is definitely worth a try for lunch as it is close to the base.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Owner is very customer oriented; service is pleasant but sometimes slow even when not busy; staff is a little green, frequently makes mistakes but always makes an effort to make it right. Serving size is inconsistent; 2 people in our party ordered the sweet potato fries and one order was almost 2x the size of the other. Had one exceptional meal that was a fish special; hope they offer it often.
Smoking at the outside tables near the entrance is undesirable.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The Station is a fine addition to downtown Knob Noster. Other than McDonald's out on the highway, it is the only place open for breakfast--and it has a fine breakfast selection. This is where the good ol' boys come.

I had their specialty concoction, the peach waffle. Excellent. I was surprised at the mandarin oranges in it, but the result was tasty. My friend had a standard two egg-type breakfast. We both cleaned out plates.

The lunch/dinner menu items appeared to be standard in selection and price range.

The restaurant is clean and bright. The waitress was cheery.