“Decent food, mediocre service”

Tequila Jalisco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Knob Noster
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went here today for lunch with a buddy after a disappointing visit to the exchange on WAFB. I have been here before and the food is pretty good, as it was today. The frozen margarita was mostly frozen but very well done. Food was good as usual. But there was a weird vibe with the server, a middle aged guy that really didn't have much patience and frankly seemed almost irritated he had to wait on us. I had the Monterey burrito and my friend had a couple tacos and an enchilada. Every request took a couple times asking as the servers English seemed very limited. Perhaps that was why he seemed disinterested in the service. Different people tried twice to serve us other people's food orders, so pretty obvious they are not on the ball with service. Perhaps no manager there today. Food was good, but it seemed like they couldn't wait to get us out the door at 1:30 PM. Perhaps they get to shut down after lunch until dinner; who knows? I would go there to eat again for the food and margaritas, if in the area. But I know better than to expect friendly organized service.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (40)

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

Ate at Tequila Jalisco last night and also had an adult beverage. I ordered 3 beef tacos with pick degallo and guacamole. The beverage was a red beer, bud light with tomato juice. The food was outstanding and the way they make the drink is great. The service was superb. All in all I would recommend this establishment to anyone around this area. Will definitely go back. Thanks for the great time.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

My kid loves coming here! The servers are super friendly, super fast and the prices are great. Would recommend to anyone wanting Mexican food while in Knob.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

The food here is pretty good. The grilled tequila is my favorite and I always have left overs. I didn’t care for their carne Assad as the beef never tasted right to me. The waiters/waitresses aren’t very attentive when it comes to the drinks but it doesn’t stop me from going back.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Very good! Grilled Tequila was simply tremendous. The half size is plenty for dinner, full size guarantees leftovers!

Date of visit: November 2018