“Delicious, interesting pizza!”

Dewey's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Kirkwood
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Delicious, interesting pizza!”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Great pizza choices and fun to watch them throw the crusts! New York style pizza with great sauce and toppings! Love it!

Visited February 2012

St. Louis, Missouri
“Simply the best!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Everyone likes their pizza different, but in my opinion, this is the very best. Service is great, but no reservations, so try to get there early or off-hours. Kids (and adults) like to stand in front of the big windows and watch the pizza dough being made.

Visited June 2012
St. Louis, MO
“Best Pizza around”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Ellisville location is closer! Meatball pizza is our favorite. Great entertainment at the kitchen window. Keeps the kids busy while we wait. They had an awesome buffalo chicken pizza, but it is seasonal. All their salads are yummy.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Serious letdown.”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I read the reviews and bought into the hype, but after experiencing Dewey's for the first time, it seems clear the people that patronize this place haven't actually tasted a good pizza.Service was great, but when the food isn't, how pleased can you be?

“Red Baron”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

My husband and I went to dewey's pizza tonight for the first time. We are new to the area and read some reviews that said it was great so we thought we would try it out. The pizza was good however If I wanted red baron pizza I would have went to the grocery store and purchased one for $5. The service was great however the food was mediocre. The plus was I didnt have to start my oven and heat up my house.