“Sushi Fix!”

Good for: Families with children
washington
“Sushi Fix!”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We have found a new favorite place to get our sushi fix! The atmosphere is great, the staff is friendly and the sushi is pretty amazing. The prices here are pretty reasonable compared to the other places we have dined. You can get 2 rolls for $9.50 and 3 rolls for $12.50! The specialty rolls were anywhere from $7-$14. We were pleasantly surprised. We tried the Pink Lady Roll, Fancy Dragon Roll, Fuji Roll and HWY 44 Roll. All very good with great flavors. We will be back! (Not to mention there is a cupcakery a few doors down!) Foodie heaven!

• Visited May 2014

Kirkwood, Missouri
“Very nice atmosphere and patio. Average food”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My husband and I recently ate at Sushi Bistro and sat outside on the patio. Beautiful evening and wonderful atmosphere inside and out. He ordered tempura calamari and sushi (which I shared some of) and I ordered hibachi chicken and vegetables. Also had a very nice pinot noir. The calamari was overpowered by the tempura batter. They either need to use bigger slices of calamari or a different batter that will let the flavor of the calamari come through. The Philadelphia roll was delicious. Nice size that fits in the mouth with plenty of cream cheese, avocado and fish. I really enjoyed it. My husband said the nigiri was good too.

My hibachi chicken and veggies was disappointing. The veggies were good, but the chicken lacked flavor, as did the whole dish. It comes with your choice of three or four different kinds of rice. I think I would have enjoyed this dish more if I could have added some Sriracha or other hot sauce to give it a little punch.

I would go back to Sushi Bistro. It's a very enjoyable environment and the service was great. Would just stick with the sushi.

• Visited April 2014
st. louis, missouri
“Wide wide choices”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

We went on a Saturday night after the repertory theatre so we did ' get there until about 8. I had made a reservation and it's a good thing I had because they were pretty busy? The beer selection and wine selection are ok but I had the house sake and it was very good. The menu just goes on and on. Many choices. If it is Japanese they have itThe wives picked and we had an assortment of appetizers and mains which we all shared. They were all good, service was very good and the prices were pretty reasonable especially since we were using a groupon. Will go again at some point

Visited March 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great and consistent food”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

My husband and I frequently eat at Sushi Bistro, and the food is always great. Wide assortment of sushi, includig vegetarian options. Plenty of other offerings on the menu if sushi is not your thing. Most of the servers are attentive. Word must have gotten out about this place recently because it has felt more cramped the last few months. Reservations and Patio weather should help. I cannot coomplain too much though since it means they are doing well.

• Visited March 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“A great addition to the sushi scene”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Great atmosphere and good quality sushi. I frequent the sushi bars 2 to 3 times a week and this is the best and most consistent addition in St. Louis for years. The sushi is excellent and the chefs at least appear to be Japanese. Angela is a pro server, but the boy might be better off at an Applebees. The management cares and it is better than a chain like Wasabi.

Best- phenomenal sashimi assortment for$30