“Excellent Meal!”

Citizen Kane's Steak House
Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Kirkwood
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
St. Louis, Missouri
“Excellent Meal!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

What a delicious meal! The steak actually melted in our mouths. It was absolutely awesome and seasoned to perfection. The salad was fresh and crisp and delicious with the house dressing. Our wait was a bit longer than expected, even with reservations (which are almost a must) but the staffed comped drinks for us before our table was ready. It was a very crowded night even with a late seating but totally worth the wait. It's a bit loud when crowded but that's okay. I can't wait to go back!

St. Louis, MO
“Best Steak I've Ever Had”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I've traveled all over the world, and I've eaten in some of the US Steak Capitols, including Dallas, KC, NYC....none of them come close to Citizen Kane's. The food is always outstanding. The service is always impeccable. The prices are reasonable, side items are included with the entrees, and there's even complimentary valet parking.

Bottom line - Citizen Kane's is our go-to steakhouse when we're in the mood for a nice evening out.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank ChrisK6884
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Phenomenal waiter and food for that matter!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

It was a romantic evening for my husband and I, he chose the demonico and I had the salmon. The service was out of this world! Delicious meal and dessert, will go back soon

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Alway's the best steak”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I can count on a great steak at Citizen Kane's. I am alway's comparing when I have a steak at another restaurant and I am usually disappointed. However, the atmosphere is so" out dated" you wonder why they do not put a little of their profit's back into their restaurant. I feel like I have to explain it to the friends we take there if it is there first time so they know not to expect much in the look and only praise their food. Just a linen table clothe would do instead of the vinyl ones.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Gaye P
Saint Louis
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Steak Yet”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I am originally from Texas, so I'm pretty well-versed in the steak department. I can honestly say that this is the best steak I have had to date! Perfectly cooked and the garlic mashed potatoes are wonderful as well. Order the filet...you will not be disappointed. Free valet and the service is great!

• Visited December 2012