“Best Steak I've Ever Had”

Citizen Kane's Steak House
Ranked #3 of 63 Restaurants in Kirkwood
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I've traveled all over the world, and I've eaten in some of the US Steak Capitols, including Dallas, KC, NYC....none of them come close to Citizen Kane's. The food is always outstanding. The service is always impeccable. The prices are reasonable, side items are included with the entrees, and there's even complimentary valet parking.

Bottom line - Citizen Kane's is our go-to steakhouse when we're in the mood for a nice evening out.

1  Thank ChrisK6884

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

It was a romantic evening for my husband and I, he chose the demonico and I had the salmon. The service was out of this world! Delicious meal and dessert, will go back soon

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I can count on a great steak at Citizen Kane's. I am alway's comparing when I have a steak at another restaurant and I am usually disappointed. However, the atmosphere is so" out dated" you wonder why they do not put a little of their profit's back into their restaurant. I feel like I have to explain it to the friends we take there if it is there first time so they know not to expect much in the look and only praise their food. Just a linen table clothe would do instead of the vinyl ones.

1  Thank Gaye P
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I am originally from Texas, so I'm pretty well-versed in the steak department. I can honestly say that this is the best steak I have had to date! Perfectly cooked and the garlic mashed potatoes are wonderful as well. Order the filet...you will not be disappointed. Free valet and the service is great!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

My husband and I went to Citizen Kane for a belated anniversary dinner. I got the ribeye and it was simply to die for. If I had to put it into words, it would be grilled butter! It was a large steak and I had enough leftovers for two lunches. The price for the quality is very reasonable. The side of mushrooms was absolutely outstanding. We brought a special bottle of wine from home and the bar staff was very kind to decant and serve for us at reasonable corkage fee. I truly enjoyed the ambience and service was great as well. The only disappointment was the carrot cake. It was by no means bad, but just a style we enjoyed. It was denser that we care for. We will absolutely return for an outstanding steak dinner.