“Phenomenal waiter and food for that matter!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Citizen Kane's Steak House

Citizen Kane's Steak House
Ranked #2 of 59 Restaurants in Kirkwood
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Phenomenal waiter and food for that matter!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

It was a romantic evening for my husband and I, he chose the demonico and I had the salmon. The service was out of this world! Delicious meal and dessert, will go back soon

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Alway's the best steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I can count on a great steak at Citizen Kane's. I am alway's comparing when I have a steak at another restaurant and I am usually disappointed. However, the atmosphere is so" out dated" you wonder why they do not put a little of their profit's back into their restaurant. I feel like I have to explain it to the friends we take there if it is there first time so they know not to expect much in the look and only praise their food. Just a linen table clothe would do instead of the vinyl ones.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Gaye P
Saint Louis
“Best Steak Yet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I am originally from Texas, so I'm pretty well-versed in the steak department. I can honestly say that this is the best steak I have had to date! Perfectly cooked and the garlic mashed potatoes are wonderful as well. Order the filet...you will not be disappointed. Free valet and the service is great!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
Honolulu, Hawaii
“THE place for steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

My husband and I went to Citizen Kane for a belated anniversary dinner. I got the ribeye and it was simply to die for. If I had to put it into words, it would be grilled butter! It was a large steak and I had enough leftovers for two lunches. The price for the quality is very reasonable. The side of mushrooms was absolutely outstanding. We brought a special bottle of wine from home and the bar staff was very kind to decant and serve for us at reasonable corkage fee. I truly enjoyed the ambience and service was great as well. The only disappointment was the carrot cake. It was by no means bad, but just a style we enjoyed. It was denser that we care for. We will absolutely return for an outstanding steak dinner.

• Visited December 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“what a peice of meat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

hubby's birthday, got lots of smiles, service was great, his steak was huge and he was a very happy camper. will be going back in 2013, maybe when it's warmer outside.

Visited March 2012