“Great food, so fun!”

Dining options: Reservations
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great food, so fun!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We loved our dinner trip to Citizen Kane. It's not cheap but well worth it! A great place for a birthday or date night. It is an old home with a great atmosphere, in a great location. They are very well known for their stakes which is what we had. Very happy!!

• Visited March 2012

“Best in St. Louis!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

I have been to every steakhouse in St. Louis and though there are many great options C K is the best. My wife and eat here fairly regularly and recommend it to all of our out of town guests. We are constantly thanked for the direction. Great, Great!!!!!

1 Thank Ajsevic
“Loved it”
Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

This restuarant is in a cute old house in an historic area. The service is great. They are known for their steaks but their pork chop is amazing!

Dont pass up dessert.

“This is where you go to get a steak in St Louis”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Have eaten here many times and continually does not disappoint. Very charming setting in a Victorian house in Kirkwood, reminiscent of Gibson's in Chicago with the upstairs/downstairs in somebody's home feel. Tender and perfectly seasoned steaks. Unlike many other steak restaurants that are a la carte to maximize profit the entrees include a salad and a side. If you are looking for a place to get a steak in St Louis, look no further. Call well ahead though to get a table.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank BobK898
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good food”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I think that the food is good, but the waiter was not knowledgeable. I asked for the creamed spinach and asked if it had any meat in it. After starting to eat I felt that I can taste a smokey taste. I called the waiter again and after. Few minutes the chef came from the kitchen and said that it had a ham base.
I almost threw up since I never had ham and two of our friends who also tasted it, keep kosher and were very upset!
There was no apology from the establishment! We paid for that spinach!

• Visited October 2011