Overall - satisfied to very satisfied. A good value, and helpful, responsive staff. Here are the glitches: 1. Internet connection good for laptop and tablet but could never connect to Iphone. 2. Treadmill in fitness room was loud and clunky - needs maintenance or replacement. 3. Hot water in lobby is hot only during breakfast. There is no cocoa available (and none during my stay one year ago). 4. Limited choice of TV channels (no AMC, for example). 5. Toilet stopped up. Maintenance person fixed it but in so doing, turned the toilet shutoff valve, which created a small but continual leak (detected later) yielding a wet floor (until I placed waste basket under the leak). An understandable mistake, but perhaps person should have checked for leak after turning the valve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn St. Louis/Sunset Hills hotel is just minutes from popular St. Louis attractions in the beautiful Sunset Hills. The hotel provides free high speed internet and complimentary hot breakfast, served fresh daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Louis/Sunset Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Louis/Sunset Hills Hotel Kirkwood
- Hampton Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn St. Louis/Sunset Hills Kirkwood, MO - Saint Louis