Frank Lloyd Wright House in Ebsworth Park
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Kirkwood
Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

The Frank Lloyd Wright house is a wonderful site to enjoy for historians, artists, architects and anyone who just enjoys Americana. Amazing! He was definitely a man before his time. Such detail!

2  Thank Cherylhindmon

Reviewed May 8, 2012

I went to see this museum with my boyfriend and ending up coming back within weeks just to take the tour again! I had different docents each time and both had great stories about the house and it's art-centric owners. A must-do for anyone interested in modern art/architecture visiting Saint Louis.

3  Thank RotterME
Reviewed March 27, 2012

If you're a FLW lover, this is somewhat of a hidden secret, in the heart of St. Louis County. What a little gem! Privately owned for many years, it is everything you expect a FLW house to be. What an innovator! Group tours can be arranged in advance. Take the time to visit!

4  Thank jbeans1227
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I discovered the Ebsworth Park House on Trip Advisor last week and called soon after to make reservations for a tour since I was traveling to St. Louis this weekend. Someone called me back to reserve our two places on the tour. The website says there is a limit of 10 on the tour. When we got there, we ended up having 13. There's a movie at the beginning of the tour, and then a wonderful docent leads you throughout the small home. One couple built the home and lived there, and then it was turned into a house museum. The group that restored it did a wonderful job. The home is small but so interesting, with everything based on the design of two parallelograms. We couldn't take photos inside, and women had to leave purses in a closet inside the front door.

6  Thank Wanderingto
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I bought tickets as a birthday surprise for my husband - he loved it! One of the other people on our small tour group was one of the people who had helped build the house - he had all kinds of behind-the-scenes information that really made the tour special.

4  Thank Justmycupoftea