Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
getaroom.com
$66
View deal
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com$78
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 23, 2017

Dirty room with a bad odor. There was no shampoo, conditioner, facial tissue and only a quarter roll of toilet paper with no spare. The towels were very worn and stained. The tub had yellowed from age, was stained and dirty. The pillowcases was old and worn. The internet was intermittent. The breakfast offering was basic with two cereals, one danish, one oatmeal, waffle, and rotten bananas. Coffee was from a machine and the only creamer was powdered. At $80 for this poor quality, there are better options in this town.

Room tip: Drive to another hotel
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Pamela S, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2017

I am so sorry for your unsatisfactory stay. I am a little puzzled though.

I need to know what your name is and the room you stayed in for what date, so I can research your complaints.
Did you report this to the front desk? We would have moved you another room.
We also have two rollers for our toilet paper, we have new towels, new pillow cases,
we have a hot breakfast in the morning, several types of muffins, oatmeal and fresh fruit. We do not use a coffee machine and we have liquid creamer.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Very nice, clean and friendly facility. Everything was well taken care of. If you're looking for a great place to spend a quiet night, this is the place. The breakfast was very good and everything was fresh.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Pamela S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

Thank you for your review, please consider us again when you are in Kirksville.

Pamela, AGM

Reviewed February 20, 2017

There isn't much too this place. It is a clean hotel with a comfier than average bed. The only issue that I came across is that when I checked in, the desk person told me breakfast was until 10; it isn't. It's only until 9, which would have caused problems and I not woken early.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2016

It was clean and comfortable, but nothing special. Very average, but inexpensive. There was no pool or hot tub.

Breakfast had some hot options, folded eggs, sausage and waffles. The hot water temperature was not consistent and the wjfj was slow, bit it did work.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2016

Front desk staff was friendly when we arrived. We were in room 105 on the first floor by the front desk. Beds were comfy, room was clean, hotel was quiet. Nothing fancy. We have stayed at some other properties in Kirksville and I would rate this as one of the better facilities (and I'm surprised that some of those facilities are rated higher than this one in tripadvisor). The hairdryer in the room had only one speed (low) - went to the front desk to see if they had an extra one and they did not. Breakfast was okay. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2016