Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Expedia.com$68
Priceline$68
Quality$68
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 20, 2017

There isn't much too this place. It is a clean hotel with a comfier than average bed. The only issue that I came across is that when I checked in, the desk person told me breakfast was until 10; it isn't. It's only until 9, which would have caused problems and I not woken early.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2016

It was clean and comfortable, but nothing special. Very average, but inexpensive. There was no pool or hot tub.

Breakfast had some hot options, folded eggs, sausage and waffles. The hot water temperature was not consistent and the wjfj was slow, bit it did work.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2016

Front desk staff was friendly when we arrived. We were in room 105 on the first floor by the front desk. Beds were comfy, room was clean, hotel was quiet. Nothing fancy. We have stayed at some other properties in Kirksville and I would rate this as one of the better facilities (and I'm surprised that some of those facilities are rated higher than this one in tripadvisor). The hairdryer in the room had only one speed (low) - went to the front desk to see if they had an extra one and they did not. Breakfast was okay. I would stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2016

it is nothing flashy. it is a good clean hotel. polite staff. comfortable room and bed.
table in room , not a desk but had a refrigerator, micro, and coffee maker.
equipment in work out room is sufficient (cross trainer was wobbly)
breakfast was minimal but OK. It is hard to say if it is priced right but I was not disappointed with my stay

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

The room was nice, clean and favorable. I'd recommend this as a pleasant stop if visiting Kirksville. The only recommendations or word of caution is there is nit elevator for the handicapped or elderly although the stairs are nice and wide and not to steep. The pool area is a nice place to hang out with the family. Dinning are is spacious clean and nice place to have a cup of coffee or conversation. Thank you Quality Inn for the pleasant stay.

Trip type: Traveled with friends