Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
getaroom.com
$66
View deal
Expedia.com$68
Priceline$68
ZenHotels.com$78
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2016

The Quality Inn in Kirksville is a nice place to stay if you have a reason to spend time in Kirksville. The rooms were clean and nice sized. We had an extended stay and if you are traveling without children go for the single King room rather than the double room. The single King comes with a nice easy chair and ottoman which makes the room much easier to relax in. The a/c unit was outstanding outside we had a few days over a hundred yet on cool the room stayed a pleasant 72. The bathrooms kept the shower and tub with the toilet but the sink was in the alcove and separated by a door. The rooms have a small micro and refrigerator and come with a nice sized flat screen. The cable t.v. had all the premium channels HBO, Showtime, Cinemax etc. which was really nice touch, The free breakfast room was clean and an attendant was always checking to make sure the coffee pot was full. The pre made scrambled eggs were not too good but the biscuits and gravy were OK. The staff was friendly and pleasant. If we return to Kirksville we will stay here again. The rooms was $ 84.00 if you are Choice member and you can sign up at the front desk.

Room tip: There is no elevator so get a first floor room if you have any mobility issues.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

I book this room before arriving in Kirksville and Pam was very accommodating in helping us get what we needed to make a reservation.

My cosponsor and I stayed here early June after we transported some students for leadership conference. We checked in kind of late and were given a room on the second floor; however, they didn't have an elevator and my cosponsor has knee issues so we asked if it would be possible to have a room on the first floor and they were more than accommodating.

The continental breakfast in the morning was good. Tea, coffee, the typical carbs, and fresh fruit. Room smelled a little musty but was clean!

Overall I was very impressed with the customer service. Thank you!

Date of stay: June 2016
Paul L, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2016

So glad you were impressed with the Quality Inn, please return soon.

Reviewed May 17, 2016

the hotel was great.with a large party of 9 it fit right into are trip..free breakfast with a large selection helps a lot. albert kept the food coming .pamela and robert welcome us like family.thanks to these three we had a wonderful stay.
thanks again

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 26, 2016 via mobile

So they are in the process of changing to the quality inn. It's not the nicest hotel, but its not a bad place go stay. It's quiet, free breakfast, and clean. It is a little bit run down but not a bad place to stay. I would not say no to staying here again.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Sony F
Paul L, Director of Sales at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2016

We are in the process of doing remodeling inside and out, so bare with us, Please come again.

Reviewed November 19, 2015

I stayed here several years ago and it was meh. But it has been updated and the rooms are pretty decent now. Things are still a little worn in places - chairs in rooms not very comfortable to work in, carpet had a few stains, dusty in places. But the sheets were clean, the towels were clean and plentiful, the beds were comfortable, the tv worked well with many channel choices, and I felt safe in the hotel. No elevator but they were happy to give me a first floor room. Exercise room is lacking - one treadmill and one stair climber. Breakfast is basic fare - bread, cereal, rubber eggs and microwaved sausage patties. Everyone was pleasant and there were no issues. Definitely looks better inside that outside - but I would stay again if I am in the area.

Room tip: no elevator. first floor room was fine and not too noisy for me.
Date of stay: November 2015