“worst stay ever”

Days Inn Kirksville
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Kirksville
Reviewed February 14, 2007

This hotel was the worst hotel i have ever stayed in. The first room I was offered was a King suite, I have given away better furniture that was in my room. They offered me a second king suite in equally disgusting condition. Then I was offered a double quen with two full beds that was a little less than satisfactory. I was there for the swimming pool area only since the holiday inn's was closed for renovation.

Stayed: February 2007
1  Thank honkytonkknoxville
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Kirksville

A TripAdvisor Member
St. Louis, MO
Reviewed October 26, 2005

This Days Inn definitely needs some work. It probably was a Holiday Inn with a holidome at one time but it has seen better days. The rooms are just so-so; they could use a renovation. When checking in the front desk clerk had to get off her cell phone and off the couch in the lobby to wait on us. There was no professionalism among any of the staff that I could see. I used the hot tub in the evening and apparently a group had a pizza party earlier (despite the signs posted everywhere about no food and drink in the pool area.) There were half eaten plates of pizza, pieces of pizza ground into the carpet, empty pizza cartons, altogether very unattractive. What was worse was that when I checked out the next day around 11 a.m. nothing in the pool area had been cleaned up. The pool/hot tub area is also the game room so it lacks charm anyway. The hotel offers a full breakfast buffet in the former lobby restaurant but the food was barely average. The only positive things I could say about this hotel were the price was not bad ($54) and the woman who took my reservation (by phone directly with the hotel) was very friendly and competent.

• Stayed: October 2005
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
St. Louis, MIssouri
Reviewed September 30, 2005

We stayed at this motel a year ago, and we thought it was dirty and musty. We thought maybe it was a fluke. We decided to give it another chance because it is cheap to stay there. This time, I was sick for several week after we stayed there because of the mildew in the room and the air conditioner. It smelled so bad when we first walked in, that we tried to open the window. The windows don't open, so we just toughed it out.

• Stayed: September 2005
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kirksville
Holiday Inn Express Kirksville
#2 of 8 in Kirksville
Super 8 Kirksville
Super 8 Kirksville
#6 of 8 in Kirksville

Been to Days Inn Kirksville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Kirksville

Address: 3805 S Baltimore St, Highway 63 South, Kirksville, MO 63501-9235
Location: United States > Missouri > Kirksville
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Kirksville
Price Range: $88 - $128 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Kirksville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Kirksville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Kirksville Hotel Kirksville