“pathetic hotel....”

Super 8 Kingdom City
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Kingdom City
Reviewed November 3, 2010

most of the travelers to this hotel are the truckers who are traveling on I-70 and stop by to get some sleep. Hotel was not clean at all...service provided was horrible. Staff of this hotel are not friendly.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
lisashirk, General Manager at Super 8 Kingdom City, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2011

I'd like to take a moment to thank you for writing a review. I'd also like to apologize that you found our hotel less than desirable. We are an older hotel and we are at the crossroads of two major highways which does bring in alot of truckers as well as other travelers. I appreciate that you took the time to let us know what we could improve on and the housekeeping staff has since been retrained. The front desk staff has also been retrained. We would love the chance to do business with you again.

Reviewed October 25, 2010

I recently attended a women's conference in Fulton, MO and had to book a group of hotel rooms for the ladies attending and Super 8 was more than accomodating. They met every request with a smile. They gave superb service!!! While to hotel is a bit older and in the process of getting a makeover the service was great! Lisa was excellent and the other staff members as well. I have worked with other hotel management and staff and can tell you that you don't find that kind of gracious service anymore. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
lisashirk, General Manager at Super 8 Kingdom City, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2010

We were very honored that you chose to stay at our location. I'd like to personally thank you for all the kinds words you had about our motel and staff. I knew that I could trust my staff to take care of you ladies and your requests. Again thank you for your kind words and time to write a review it is greatly appreciated. I hope I get the pleasure of someday meeting you in person, perhaps one day you will come visit again and keep our motel in mind.

Reviewed December 3, 2009

It just proves you don't have to spend a bundle of money when you travel. The Super 8 in Kingdom City is a wonderful place to stay. The staff is very nice, and they have Coffee, and hot water to make tea or hot cocoa available 24 hours a day, then in the morning the have hot and cold cerial, danishes, doughnuts, much more than is available at some of the so-called better hotels. I plan to stop and stay here again the next time I travel cross country.

Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
CarolMakoui, Manager at Super 8 Kingdom City, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2009

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night's stay a more than satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable and friendly service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. But, it's only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide. That's why it's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our efforts and takes the time to say thank you and I would like to take the time to say thank you to you for your kind words of praise. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Super 8 - Kingdom City

Quality Inn
#4 of 6 in Kingdom City
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kingdom City
Country Hearth Inn & Suites Fulton

Been to Super 8 Kingdom City? Share your experiences!