“Best stay ever!”

Super 8 Kingdom City
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Kingdom City
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I checked in late due to car troubles and the staff was very helpful with my stuff. The room was clean and the bed extremely comfortable. I tool a nice long hot bath and the bathroom was clean with plenty of towels. Breakfast was pretty good too!

• Stayed: May 2014
Scott M, General Manager at Super 8 Kingdom City, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing us and your kind review. We do our best to help out travelers, as we know lots can occur on a trip.

Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

I visited this hotel and was completly satisfied with my visit. The employees were super friendly, and helped me with my every need! The bulidig was clean and well put together. The rooms were amazing! This is a beautiful place and I would recommend everyone to visit!

• Stayed: May 2014
Scott M, General Manager at Super 8 Kingdom City, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Thank you for the glowing review. I have shared this wonderful review with all the staff.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

This is a great place to stay good location close to several places to eat fast food or dinning but bing a smoker I do think that you need more smoking rooms on bottom floor but other than that good place to stay and good rates

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you for your kind words and appreciation of our hotel in the Fulton, Missouri area.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

This hotel is in a prime location to find off the interstate. I enjoyed my stay and the friendly staff. The room was average, but very clean. I definitely got my money's worth. Also the customer service was great. I would come back anytime i am in the area again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your review. We try very hard to give great service with a smile and have a clean and friendly establishment. We appreciate all the kind words and they've been shared with all the staff.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

We travel a lot & there were several deal breakers at this hotel. Bed was uncomfortable, pillows very little/uncomfortable, food crumbs etc on floor (we did not eat in room), we stayed 3 nights, 2nd & 3rd night returned late to all 3 room key cards not working, had to go back to desk & get reprogrammed (and they never asked who we were, just did it!). Evening/night front desk clerk rude about it. Left room at 6am & returned at 10pm, room NOT cleaned or serviced. Had to go ask for towels. Front desk rude about that. NO elevator (we were on 3rd floor) Room door would not shut right, had to slam it several times to make sure it closed. Light by beds did not work at all. Never got the info on how to access wifi. Breakfast area might of been okay, but worker was coughing all over everything he put out, so we left. If your only looking for a bed & shower may be okay for you, otherwise, drive on by! We will not stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Scott M, General Manager at Super 8 Kingdom City, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

I apologize for your issues. I would like to offer a free night stay as this is not the typical experience and assure you on your next stay you will not encounter these issues again. I have personally rectified that particular staff issue. My personal cell number is on my business cards and hope that you would call me immediately should anything like this happen again; though I can guarantee it will not happen again to anyone.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed April 26, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Scott M, General Manager at Super 8 Kingdom City, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingdom City
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kingdom City
Country Hearth Inn & Suites Fulton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbia
Country Hearth Inn & Suites

Been to Super 8 Kingdom City? Share your experiences!