“Pretzel bread (enough said!)”
Review of The Dough Depot

The Dough Depot
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Kimmswick
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We missed getting to actually EAT in the cafe, but took home some packaged fresh pretzel bread rolls ($1 each, but we purchased 6 for $5) and a jar of pumpkin butter. The staff were friendly even though we walked in the door at 3:55 and they closed at 4:00. (They even offered to seat us for coffee and dessert if we wanted).
We will go back hungry next time!
NOTE: They are closed on Mondays. Spread the word - the cashier said that basically the whole town is closed on Mondays. Groups are often disappointed when they arrive and nothing is open.

3  Thank Cmannthird

Reviewed October 1, 2013

My husband and I went here for lunch and I couldn't believe the prices. All of the food was very good. Most sandwiches are around $6, or you can pick two for under $7, desserts $3 and under, and they even serve beer and wine for $2 a glass. Very inexpensive and great atmosphere and there is outdoor seating. My new favorite place to go after church on Sunday! They do not have late hours, I believe they close around 4pm.

2  Thank 19Michellemybell70
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I went along with my mother on the retirement community bus lunch outing. We went to the Dough Depot. The pretzel bread. Why haven't I been told about this before. WOW! The prices. Couldn't believe it. They almost give the food away. Ten times better than the rip off tourist trap around the corner. The Blue Owl. Got home, told my wife about it, drug her down there that Saturday. We went home with a bag of pretzel bread. It lasted all of two days, and it was gone. Love that place.

3  Thank Bob W
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Just ate at The Dough Depot for the first time about a week ago. What a great little place. I was visiting Kimmswick with a friend who suggested it as the Blue Owl is usually so busy. The Dough Depot was busy too but we had no wait. I ordered a half BLT and chili and loved it! The wait staff was very friendly and certainly made us feel welcome. I would absolutely recommend a stop at The Dough Depot when visiting Kimmswick, MO

3  Thank azuriz
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Every time we eat here it is fantastic! It's a great value and wonderful service. I recommend the chicken salad, Hawaiian salad, roast beef or the pizza bread.

2  Thank leoandmk

Been to The Dough Depot? Share your experiences!